How Many Do You Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyMsT

HIs Texas Treat
Joined
Sep 8, 2013
Posts
17,806
It's fairly simple ...

Answer the question and then post a new question asking, How many?


How many mirrors do you have in your house?
 
It's fairly simple ...

Answer the question and then post a new question asking, How many?


How many mirrors do you have in your house?

Six, including the powder-case one.

How many mugs (to drink out, you morons ;) ) do you have?
 
more than i need , that aren't stained
how many beers do you have in the fridge ?
 
I can't put a number on how many books I have because I have LOTS.

Are we talking actual books or digital?

Again, in the thousands.

How many laptops do you have?

I have one laptop. How many vinyl records do you have?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top