How many do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. Brushing teeth is important.

How many tupper ware containers do you have? (and do they all have matching lids?)

Sadly, none in our kitchen here in China. And although there are Tupperware outlets, I get the cheap Chinese knockoffs.:D

HM Tupperware containers do you have? (I'll forgo the supplementary question).
 
One
HM types of floss?

2. One cinnamon flavored and another mint.

About 10 ( and 15 with no lids lol)

How many times do you brush your hair?

G X

Hardly ever. It's shortish right now and curly if i let it go after washing.

Sadly, none in our kitchen here in China. And although there are Tupperware outlets, I get the cheap Chinese knockoffs.:D

HM Tupperware containers do you have? (I'll forgo the supplementary question).

Fuck ton. Yeah, that's a number. :p




HM pairs of headphones do you have?
 
2. One cinnamon flavored and another mint.



Hardly ever. It's shortish right now and curly if i let it go after washing.



Fuck ton. Yeah, that's a number. :p




HM pairs of headphones do you have?

2 pair...one from Apple and one Powerbeats2 that I found


How many times do you shower in a week
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top