How Well Do You Know Your Partner?

verseandworse2

Curious
Joined
Nov 25, 2024
Posts
91
This was a party game my wife and I once tried to play (long back) with another couple very close to us when all four of us had taken a holiday together.

It consisted of asking intimate, gender neutral questions to each couple in turn, which both partners were required to answer separately without consulting each other. (Ideally, the partners should be seated far apart.) The partner then confirms whether the one who answered got it right, and a point is thereby awarded to the answerer. Of course, it the partners cheat or lie the purpose of the game is defeated.

Any participant could suggest a naughty question. But only gender neutral questions were allowed, questions which both partners could (theoretically) answer.

The game was not a success, though we started with questions that were pretty vanilla. The women got annoyed, refused to answer after a point...

I wonder if it could be played online, without any points or partner verification of course, but with the cover of anonymity that Literotica offers. Interesting, naughty questions and revelatory answers could emerge. I have some questions in mind, and will start with the first one. Others are welcome to post their own questions as we go along.

If at any stage no one answers a particular question for a few days, the thread stands closed.

Question 1: How many moles/birthmarks does your partner have and where are they located?
 
Looks like this discussion hasn't got any traction. :censored::unsure::whistle:

Before I close it, since this is not really a game, I thought I'll post all the questions that I remember from the party plus some of my own. Hope they'll resonate with some and there will be a few answers and perhaps even more questions.

Questions

1: How many moles/birthmarks does your partner have and where are they located?

2. What was your partner's reaction the first time he/she saw you naked?

3. Which of your body parts does your partner like the most?

4. How did your partner discover masturbation, and at what age?

5. Which movies, books or external stimuli have provoked your partner to masturbate?

6. How does your partner indicate that he/she wants to have sex?

7. What is your partner's favorite fantasy?

8. What are your partner's favorite words/expressions while having sex?

9. How many sexual positions have you tried with your partner and which is his/her favorite?

10. What is the kinkiest sexual thing you and your partner have ever done?

11. What is the maximum number of times your partner has orgasmed during a single sex session?
 
Back
Top