Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
sophy you are a real godess love the underware .belle belle
You selected an AV! Nice choice!![]()
that makes two of us....I had to masturbate being called the super heroine of sperm....lol
Just one!Why?
that makes two of us....I had to masturbate being called the super heroine of sperm....lol
+1
the best on lit
well I will go and read it this week....I saw that on your profile
Great thread you have here. I don't feel different than anybody else I just choose to be who I am and if anybody else has a problem with that then, well, that's their problem. Again, great thread. I'm enjoying your posts. They are thought provoking for many and you seem to be drawing an intelligent crowd. The mind is the largest sexual organ we have is it not?Tell me in which way you think you feel different than most people...???
I should make a pool and find out how many orgasm people had over my pics....what do you think?
dont be shy, we would love to hear them (well me anyways, because I realise it is mostly man around here....)

Katie 
but I am sure you have figured out that I am from Montreal with my french accent....![]()
hope u like it!

I got out of the shower and after I put my underwear on I looked in the mirror and felt, I must share this.....so here they r for your pleasure, mesdames et messieurs....


for all those lovely man who r being so kind with me, enjoy, please tell me what kind of pleasure these bring you and I will keep them coming...![]()

I got your pm and thanks a lot, you make me feel even more hot....
