I am different if....

Shaking my head and laughing softly....

I was just on my way out the door to go shopping when I read that and you single-handedly changed my mind! The thought of your strong, gorgeous fingers sliding in and over your body while you picture us with our pants around our ankles is too much :devil:

Mmmmmmmm...a sperm goddess you are :rose:
 
ok, x-mass decoration r still sitting in the box, i have to shop for gifts, I have to cook and yet, here I am, masturbating on the idea that I make man ejaculate over my pictures and it makes me feel like a fucking sperm godess....
I just can't help it
j'adore ca vraiment, ca m'excite beaucoup....xx

you are masturbating now?:D
 
I was just on my way out the door to go shopping when I read that and you single-handedly changed my mind! The thought of your strong, gorgeous fingers sliding in and over your body while you picture us with our pants around our ankles is too much :devil:

Mmmmmmmm...a sperm goddess you are :rose:

you r so exciting, I just came so powerfully thank you thank you thank you....go shopping now, you r granted permission....you have made my day
 
you are masturbating now?:D

Yes i did and came real good
for a few years I have been mastubating with a vibrator to be able to come and since I am here, he hasnt come out of the box....I just rub myself with my finger and have the most beautiful orgasms ever....(of masturbating of course because there is nothing like a huge cock fucking you hard and good)
 
"Had the price of looking been blindness, I would have looked"
-Ralph Ellison

I fear I'm not a picture taker, but a writer, and it is unusual for me to post anything in such a thread as this. I am more of an observer, who can then use those observations to put words on the page, and I firmly believe in the power of experience and vision driving literary works.

However your pictures have given me a a jolt I didn't expect, and your beautiful body paired with easy wit has caused me to linger far longer on your thread than I originally intended in what was supposed to be a brief glance. So I shall say from one Canadian to another, that you are absolutely gorgeous and a true vision of how close a human can get on the road towards perfection.

:rose::kiss:
 
Get some things accomplished yourself.....thanks for making my morning a nice one :kiss:
 
did u reply the favour as regards to 'yummy sophy'

ok I get it, I am a little bit slowwwww... Of course I did, you dont leave a man like that, and i do take great pleasure in the power of making a man come....it is the most beautiful and powerfull thing.
 
Yes i did and came real good
for a few years I have been mastubating with a vibrator to be able to come and since I am here, he hasnt come out of the box....I just rub myself with my finger and have the most beautiful orgasms ever....(of masturbating of course because there is nothing like a huge cock fucking you hard and good)

am glad you're having lots of success:)
you certainly help us too:):kiss:
 
i am honnored

"Had the price of looking been blindness, I would have looked"
-Ralph Ellison

I fear I'm not a picture taker, but a writer, and it is unusual for me to post anything in such a thread as this. I am more of an observer, who can then use those observations to put words on the page, and I firmly believe in the power of experience and vision driving literary works.

However your pictures have given me a a jolt I didn't expect, and your beautiful body paired with easy wit has caused me to linger far longer on your thread than I originally intended in what was supposed to be a brief glance. So I shall say from one Canadian to another, that you are absolutely gorgeous and a true vision of how close a human can get on the road towards perfection.

:rose::kiss:

what a pleasure to read you.......
 
wow! incredibly sexy!

It got me hard to think of you and then to know you are also masterbating. If you care to watch me cum to your photos send me a PM and I'll send you my yahoo or msn.

Hope to hear from you.
 
Sophy... a couple of thoughts, I know I'm late into this thread, but couldn't resist adding a post.

First, you are one very sexy woman, the way you look would look good on a woman half your age. These pics are every bit the reason I think women in their 40's are the sexiest women on the planet! You look incredible, and obviously know how to use that sensuality... even in a photo!!

Second, as a man in my 50's, getting hard at just a B&W photo, is a rarity... but you've definitely taken me there :)

Thanks for sharing yourself with us!
 
Sophy... a couple of thoughts, I know I'm late into this thread, but couldn't resist adding a post.

First, you are one very sexy woman, the way you look would look good on a woman half your age. These pics are every bit the reason I think women in their 40's are the sexiest women on the planet! You look incredible, and obviously know how to use that sensuality... even in a photo!!

Second, as a man in my 50's, getting hard at just a B&W photo, is a rarity... but you've definitely taken me there :)

Thanks for sharing yourself with us!

Your message makes me feel incredably sexy, I thank you for taking the time to write. My lover is 54 and the first time we had sexual intercourse he made love to me 5 times in one night and told me that he had not done such a thing since he was 18 years old, which was very flattering for me. He thinks that I am an amazing lover and I am happy I can give him so many orgasms without taking any viagra....lol. Sexuality is such a healthy thing.
 
Your message makes me feel incredably sexy, I thank you for taking the time to write. My lover is 54 and the first time we had sexual intercourse he made love to me 5 times in one night and told me that he had not done such a thing since he was 18 years old, which was very flattering for me. He thinks that I am an amazing lover and I am happy I can give him so many orgasms without taking any viagra....lol. Sexuality is such a healthy thing.

It most certainly is:)
 
just amazing thread sophie, just found it for the first time and loving every second! Thanks for sharing just stunning!
 
Back
Top