I am different if....

Your message makes me feel incredably sexy, I thank you for taking the time to write. My lover is 54 and the first time we had sexual intercourse he made love to me 5 times in one night and told me that he had not done such a thing since he was 18 years old, which was very flattering for me. He thinks that I am an amazing lover and I am happy I can give him so many orgasms without taking any viagra....lol. Sexuality is such a healthy thing.

I'm glad it did!

I forgot to mention, that years, and years ago... my first real 'crush' was on a girl from Montreal... both of our families were vacationing at Old Orchard Beach in Maine... I knew just a few words of french, and she only a few words of english... somehow we managed... and damn was I ever taken with her! ;)

Your lover is a very lucky man... finding a healthy, sexual, sensual lover is a lot more difficult than most folks realize... I'm glad you two have each other :)
 
MMmm, sexy sensual body

I have just linegered looking through your thread sophy. Very nice sensual pics. :rose:

I have now added you, my sexy Canadian, to my subscribed list. :devil:

I am looking forward to more great posts, love the pics, love your sexua;;y a;uring nipples.....I am looking forward to more.

You have also got me looking forward to my trip back to your great city of Montreal in May. I cannot wait now.

:rose::rose::rose:
 
Thank you so much, you will love montreal, it is such a sharp city and the montreal girls are the most beautiful from all the country i visited and very sexy and open minded. Enjoy

I have just linegered looking through your thread sophy. Very nice sensual pics. :rose:

I have now added you, my sexy Canadian, to my subscribed list. :devil:

I am looking forward to more great posts, love the pics, love your sexua;;y a;uring nipples.....I am looking forward to more.

You have also got me looking forward to my trip back to your great city of Montreal in May. I cannot wait now.

:rose::rose::rose:
 
Hi Who

Oh how I'd love to be in his position

How r u today sexy man? You could certainly make a good job at it, the problem is that I wouldn't let you for long because I would want you to honnor me with your beautiful penis and penatrate me, this is what truly makes me cum....
 
hi

I am not sure I understand what you r saying...(excuse my lack of english skills) can you help?

i meant that did u reply in kind to ur hubby when he did what he did in the pic titled "yummy sophy" and to further elaborate it, did u suck his cock when he went down on u
 
You are just divine ! And you have a fantastic life...I was amazed with your description of the first night with your lover and the number of orgasms...:) That was a night ! Want to share some of your tricks ?:D You're a Godess od Sex and a Queen of Lingerie !
 
do i like women?

someone asked me in a PM if I like women? My answer to that is that I find women are beautiful but a man can makes me feel beautiful. I love breast, they excite me a lottttt. I also love the idea of exciting a man by pleasing another woman. My ultimate fantasy would be to be with my lover and another beautiful woman, to have her kneeling, slowly lick her ass hole and put my tong in and out of it and than my lover would approched, all aroused and I would lick the tip of his cock and her ass back and forward and than put his big cock inside of her ass, slowly and start fucking it gently and than i would go on the side to watch him fuck her ass as I caress her breast and masturbate.....that would make me come so strong....it would be so exciting. So yes I do like to include women in my sexual like, they are generous and beautiful but nothing can beat seducing a man.
 
someone asked me in a PM if I like women? My answer to that is that I find women are beautiful but a man can makes me feel beautiful. I love breast, they excite me a lottttt. I also love the idea of exciting a man by pleasing another woman. My ultimate fantasy would be to be with my lover and another beautiful woman, to have her kneeling, slowly lick her ass hole and put my tong in and out of it and than my lover would approched, all aroused and I would lick the tip of his cock and her ass back and forward and than put his big cock inside of her ass, slowly and start fucking it gently and than i would go on the side to watch him fuck her ass as I caress her breast and masturbate.....that would make me come so strong....it would be so exciting. So yes I do like to include women in my sexual like, they are generous and beautiful but nothing can beat seducing a man.

Damn that is hot:devil:
 
someone asked me in a PM if I like women? My answer to that is that I find women are beautiful but a man can makes me feel beautiful. I love breast, they excite me a lottttt. I also love the idea of exciting a man by pleasing another woman. My ultimate fantasy would be to be with my lover and another beautiful woman, to have her kneeling, slowly lick her ass hole and put my tong in and out of it and than my lover would approched, all aroused and I would lick the tip of his cock and her ass back and forward and than put his big cock inside of her ass, slowly and start fucking it gently and than i would go on the side to watch him fuck her ass as I caress her breast and masturbate.....that would make me come so strong....it would be so exciting. So yes I do like to include women in my sexual like, they are generous and beautiful but nothing can beat seducing a man.

that is some fantasy:D
 
More pics

There is a slow down here I have to find some motivation for you guys
 
Last edited:
Sophy - love the hot shirt! I guess it is tight enough ;)

Keeps you nice and warm so when my girlfriend needs her ass licked before me slipping my cock in there, you'll be ready to help...
 
Back
Top