I am just curious,,

I have several cyber friends I play with, some email and jerk with pics.
 
My best online friendships started with sexting and/or cyber sex lol
If we click on that, then communication evolves later on or not. I guess this can be called hook up and date later, which is really a thing in Nordic countries for real life dating.
 
I met the man I now call my lit husband, because he sent me a PM in response to our interaction in one of the “have you ever chatted with the Litster above” threads.
We exchanged messages for 6 hours that first night, almost 18 months ago. Now, we talk daily, either in text or on cam. And we talk about anything under the sun. Yes, we have very hot times where he makes me cum hard. But also times where we just talk about our day, or any other random subject that comes up.
I’m still so grateful that he took the step to send me that first PM!
 
I met the man I now call my lit husband, because he sent me a PM in response to our interaction in one of the “have you ever chatted with the Litster above” threads.
We exchanged messages for 6 hours that first night, almost 18 months ago. Now, we talk daily, either in text or on cam. And we talk about anything under the sun. Yes, we have very hot times where he makes me cum hard. But also times where we just talk about our day, or any other random subject that comes up.
I’m still so grateful that he took the step to send me that first PM!
Met and dated several Litsters; still pals, 2 women, 2 men.
 
Back
Top