I hate everyone.

Well, Sadman, Kid Rock hates everyone and he got 126 responses. I wrack my little brain for fun and interesting topics, and I have never had anywhere near that response. :(
 
You will get to 126 responses even if I have to do them all myself. :D
 
Hey Beck

If you get rid of that horrid green lipstick, you might like people again:D
 
Bob Peale said:
It's not the quantity, it's the quality :)

hmmmmm is that similar to it isn't the size , but how you use it that matters?
 
Sad Man said:


Now you tell me!!! :eek: :D :D

My Dad, who was an auto mechanic, used to tell me:
"It's not the size of the wrench but how well you use the wrench that you have to help you bust the nut right."

I'll like to see Craftman use that as a slogan.
 
Shylady said:


hmmmmm is that similar to it isn't the size , but how you use it that matters?

Nope.

Only small guys say that :D

Quality vs. Quantity is an issue of volume...
 
But but you are such a pretty lady to hate everyone. Not to mention I know where you live young lady :p

So cheer up.... *hugs*
 
Oh man, I love you guys!! :) Even Lavander, who probably doesn't really hate me. ;) Thanks peeps, I feel cheered. :D


PS: This gals poor taste in makeup is made up for by her excellent taste in Baseball. :)
 
OK, Lavender, I'm ready for the flaming. :) Let me see if I've got my part down right; I insult and threaten while demanding pity, and occasionally ask for forgiveness in order to prove how cold hearted you are if I'm not forgiven? ;) Man oh man, I could be KR's troll huh! Beckrock1, look out for me. ;) :D
 
Back
Top