I hate everyone.

lavender said:
Um, did that beckrock person say anything? I think I have her on ignore. Thanks for the ignore function Laurel and Manu.

(um, what the fuck is the point of these posts on KR threads? They say little except nah nah nee boo boo but they are so counterproductive. They add posts to his thread to fuel his flame).


Hey Beckrock will never leave, the more people who hate her the more she likes. ;)

I guess your point about KR's threads is actually my point in making this thread. I just do everything ass backwards. :)

Hey! They said monkey! See how they are! ;)
 
ahhhhhhhhhh beckrock at it again i see lol........can't we all get along.........hiya beck, doing my part in the quest for 126 posts, and your green lipstick is growing on me.....wondering if that's bad or good:eek:
 
Popping in to say hi. But I can be back with insults if you really want them Beck, ;) Haven't seen you in a while. Hi April. :)
 
hello simply.......insults.....couldn't come up with a single one, i tried but you know it's beckbabe......insults are hard to come by :) :D
 
april-wine said:
hello simply.......insults.....couldn't come up with a single one, i tried but you know it's beckbabe......insults are hard to come by :) :D

I know April, but I want to do my part. How's this.

"It's hard to believe that you beat out 1,000,000 other sperm."
 
Simply Me said:


I know April, but I want to do my part. How's this.

"It's hard to believe that you beat out 1,000,000 other sperm."

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my lord......lol hey i got coffee all over my screen here:eek: :eek:
 
*is hypnotized by Willing and Unsure's rhetoric, has dressed many duckies and mongeeses and monkeysez in SS Gestapo style uniforms and is marching them up and down a very small paradeground*

Schneller sie schmutzige tiere! Schneller!


(Faster you filthy beasts! Faster!)


((doing my part for the 126))
 
i seemed to have misplaced my snake.. he got lost today while i was walking him.. i guess that's what happens when he only has one eye :p
 
You put the hate out there, and the love comes pouring in. ;)

April huggs woman, nice to see you. You're too kind to insult anyone. :)

Simply me, hi and hugs. I'm rolling from that last one. . .why do the insults make me like everyone more? ;) If you want to come back in insult me again, "monkey" has already been used! :D

Willing and Unsure is a trouble maker. I'm gonna sick my partner in crime (baldthang) on her!
 
Did she say the green lipstick was growing on her? It looks that way doesn't it? ;)

Ahhhh even Willing and Unsure loves me. :D
 
lol, and I, am chopped liver, huh?

*rolls his eyes*

*hugs you anyway*

Have a nice day.
 
of course i love you beckbabe... how can i not? i think of anything containing monkey in it as a term of endearment.. now using kangaroo is a totally different story ;)



KANGAROO!!!!
 
beckbabe said:
Did she say the green lipstick was growing on her? It looks that way doesn't it? ;)

Ahhhh even Willing and Unsure loves me. :D

ahhhhhhhhhhh fresh from the shower no more green growing.....ackkkkkkkkkkkk i grossed myself out lol...........have a fine day folks i am off...........hugs beck you are getting closer to 126:p :p
 
Back
Top