I Have Never <V2>

Status
Not open for further replies.
IHN squirted diet mountain dew out my nose.

Because Diet Soda is bad for you.

IHN choked a chicken's chicken.
 
IHN squirted diet mountain dew out my nose.

Because Diet Soda is bad for you.

IHN choked a chicken's chicken.

so I won't offer you a drink of it then. ;) and happy about the chicken thing there. lol

IHN posted so many ridiculous things in one night.
 
IHN read so many ridiculous things in one night... well, yes I have, but it's been a while.. lol
 
I have never seen an odd mental pic, what does one look like? :p


IHN had to describe one before... umm... let's see. there's the Daisy Dukes thing, then the poor asphyxiating chicken thing, the 3 ring circus thing. I think I'll stop there.
 
IHN been to the beaches on the east coast but have been to beaches pretty much every where else in the U.S.!
 
IHN thought about so many beeches at the same time before except when I was being chased by them... j.k.
 
IHN actually been chased by beeches before. I would love to see it though, Sand monsters!
 
:eek: You poor thing...

IHN heard of anyone who had been to a beech that hadn't...
 
I know, right? I mean no sand castles AND the mental pic thing... sheesh!

IHN surfed.
 
IHN heard of anyone online that hasn't surfed... what do you do online anyway?
 
IHN heard of anyone online that hasn't surfed... what do you do online anyway?

hmmm... type ridiculous things here. if I'm only at this site, is it really surfing? I think it might be sitting on the board with my legs in the water at most. ;)

IHN posted a status update on facebook.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top