I Have Never <V2>

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have had plenty of bad pizza.

i have never had (really) good pizza.

[There used to be this small shop on Nantucket. Takeout pizza on the beach while watching the summer sun set. Delicious. Maybe it was the setting.]

I have never been able to put down a John McPhee book once I started it.
 
[There used to be this small shop on Nantucket. Takeout pizza on the beach while watching the summer sun set. Delicious. Maybe it was the setting.]

I have never been able to put down a John McPhee book once I started it.

[that is why i want to visit nantucket. small shops, eating on the beach, riding a bike to the market...settings like that just call to me.]

i have never been on a roller coaster.
 
*buying a ticket for a roller coaster for Respy*

IHN been on a water slide.

[never getting on one. nope. ever. evvvver. not uh. i'll stand to the side with my sno-cone and watch you ride it, though. :) ]

i have never seen an episode of 'mad men'.
 
chuckle.

IHN had sex in Pittsburgh either. (I think they might frown on that at Consol Energy Center)
 
i have never learned how to surf.

[i have never made friction in pittsburgh.]
 
IHN had sex in P... hrmmm maybe I have... I have never had sex on the moon.
 
IHN liked avocados, but strangely eat guacamole on spicy Mexican food.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top