border_humper
yeah it's a dumb username
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2009
- Posts
- 6,919
I have never asked a pregnant woman "When are you expecting?"
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I have never wanted to visit Mississippi.......

My husband and I are Planning to go there for our 10 year Anniversary!
I have never driven through a more BORING state than Iowa...and sorry to my Iowa friends for that comment![]()

I have never had the guts to post something that will get flamed so much as this will...![]()
Driving through Indiana is pretty boring......not that I don't like Indiana, it's just flat and boring to drive through.I have never driven through a more BORING state than Iowa...and sorry to my Iowa friends for that comment![]()
Driving through Indiana is pretty boring......not that I don't like Indiana, it's just flat and boring to drive through.![]()
Driving through Indiana is pretty boring......not that I don't like Indiana, it's just flat and boring to drive through.![]()
I have never driven through a more BORING state than Iowa...and sorry to my Iowa friends for that comment![]()
Driving through Indiana is pretty boring......not that I don't like Indiana, it's just flat and boring to drive through.![]()

Yeah, and how about Ohio...ug...
On one trip we drove through Both Indiana and Iowa...On the same day Illinois too, which is rather flat in the north.
Yeah, and how about Ohio...ug...
On one trip we drove through Both Indiana and Iowa...On the same day Illinois too, which is rather flat in the north.
All of the midwest, outside of Chicago, is rather flat and boring.
Come to think of it? Driving down I-75 through Florida isn't very exciting either.
All of the midwest, outside of Chicago, is rather flat and boring.
Come to think of it? Driving down I-75 through Florida isn't very exciting either.
Try the Ohio turnpike...heck, the Pennsylvania one was bad the portion I drove too.
Nebraska has more than enough crops full of Corn..... makes you Dizzy.....
I have never been water skiing....
