DeliciousInRed
A Most Improper Lady
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2009
- Posts
- 10,079
I have Never Traveled outside the US
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have never attended a cooking class.
Me neither! I need to though
I have never tasted Champagne
, or you could come over and we could cook up a storm
I have never eaten snails.
They're delicious!
I have never eaten sushi.
I have never Tweeted, or Twittered, or whatever it is.

I'll tweet and twitter you...![]()
You mean you haven't yet????
I have never smoked anything.
I have never gotten a massage where they whack you with those tree branches.

They're delicious!
I have never eaten sushi.
I've never been to Singapore either.
![]()
I have never been on a bobsled course...but I soooo want to.
We can fix that you know... I am a sushi maven.
I have never been to London.
, or you could come over and we could cook up a storm


Me too!
I have never ridden in a hot air balloon.
we will fix that, I haven't either and want to.
I have never been up in the St. Louis Arch.
No raw fish for me, thank you.
I have never been to England, but I am planning to go.
Finally...I actually have.
I've never seen my team win a World Series...and probably never will...
I have never seen my team win a World Series either....but my Cubbies are cursed.![]()
You Cook Sweetie and I'll make Dessert.....
I have never liked Hiking & I hope I never have to again......
No raw fish for me, thank you.
I have never been to England, but I am planning to go.
My husband and I are Planning to go there for our 10 year Anniversary!
I have never understood the whole Golfing thing