kendra1980
book writing :)
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2006
- Posts
- 61,428
I have never felt more sure of things than I do right now.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have never gotten a speeding ticket
want one of mine, I have a few to spare.
I have never slept as late as I did today.
No thanks
I have never liked the color pink
Me either. Everyone thinks that top is pink, in my av, and actually it is a very nice "melony" color.
I look horrid in pink.
I have never eaten sushi
I wouldn't have called it pink but more of a melon.
I have never eaten sushi either and don't intend to
I have never had cosmetic surgery
I have never skinned a rabbit
I have never eaten crispy duck.
have you eaten a soggy one????
I have never been to a college basketball game.
i have never been in a threesome sexual experience.
I have never been in a foursome sexual experience.
I have never been so right as I was when I knew you would do that after my post, you stinker.
I have never really liked the taste of Alcohol