I have never...

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....Aw not even Verdi wine or fruit tasteful wine?


Do you mean "Cheerleader" Beer? http://www.store2door.us/ProductImages/productimages/mixers/bjstarwberrydaiquiry.jpg


I can Drink those and "Mike's Hard Lemonade" but That is about it.....

Everyone is always trying to get me to taste their concoctions and nothing ever strikes me as any good....... :rolleyes:


__________________________________________________________________________________


I have never been to a Major League Baseball Stadium...:(

 
I have never blindfolded and kidnapped Nat...but I'm not saying that isn't something I wouldn't do. :)
 
I have never liked coffee..............................the only cup I ever drank that wasn't too bad was probably more sugar than coffee. So it may not actually qualify as a coffee........I love how it smells though......lol
 

I have never had a Professional Pedicure .....

I have always taken care of my little toes myself.....

 
I am guessing I havent either... since I have no clue what a Vichy massage is.
 
Wow... I have never googled vichy massage locations arkansas... till now!!

That could even get erotic for the person giving.. little we t-shirt action going there....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top