I predict

I live in the UK and my dad was a designer/engineer of sewerage works in the 1960s. I spent my childhood peering into inspection chambers, maybe we were posh, or engineers always used the correct term. The ultimate nerds.
I used to place contracts for telecoms underground works. Although the specifications called for inspection covers, the people doing the work called them manholes (usually with an Irish accent).
 
YOU LIE - AGAIN.

I have never said socialism is "DOING GOOD THINGS FOR PEOPLE!!".

That is your false attribution and a LIE!

Only in that it was a paraphrase not a direct quote.

Let me fix that.....and get the direct quote of you churching socialism up as "designed to improve the lot of the workers with enlightened rulers ensuring the workers benefit from their governments" in a totally Marxist delusion and fantasy that has absolutely fuck all to do with what socialism is and is not.

2. Socialism isn't perfect. It doesn't work and true socialism never has. North Korea, Venezuela, and Cuba have been presented as Socialism when they're obviously not. They are command economies designed to benefit the few and the peasants can starve. Socialism is designed to improve the lot of the workers with enlightened rulers ensuring the workers benefit from their governments. (It doesn't) In those three countries, the workers are ignored and oppressed.


Now back on topic, do you honestly think there is no "Wokeism" in the USA... the birthplace and home of woke leftoid retardation??
 
Meanwhile the official DNC platform is 100% USDA certified pure woke tard.

Ogg, always in denial of leftoids and their insane bullshit existing.
Anytime you use "all" or "100% of" -- your message immediately gets tossed out.
That's also not the DNC platform. If it were, they wouldn't have done so well in the midterms.
 
Only in that it was a paraphrase not a direct quote.

Let me fix that.....and get the direct quote of you churching socialism up as "designed to improve the lot of the workers with enlightened rulers ensuring the workers benefit from their governments" in a totally Marxist delusion and fantasy that has absolutely fuck all to do with what socialism is and is not.
Neither your paraphrase nor your extended explanation have any truth as portraying what I said. YOU LIE. Your quote is from a statement I made that continued - it doesn't work and never has.

Your extract is totally out of content and yet another fucking LIE.

You are so desperate to prove that the USSR and NAZI Germany were both socialist - they weren't, that you make up your own versions of what I had posted. That is you - the LIAR!
 
Regardless of what happens in 2024, I doubt I will ever have bothered to learn what Woke is supposed to mean by then.
 
It seems to be very important to some people
It seems to be seen as a threat by some people but words change over time. Would anyone now advertise a car as 'gay-look'? Hillman did in the 1950s.
 
Anytime you use "all" or "100% of" -- your message immediately gets tossed out.
That's also not the DNC platform. If it were, they wouldn't have done so well in the midterms.

There are partisan fuck-tards everywhere who can't read.

You clearly can't.

Why not? Democrats are widely woke... not a single one on this board who isn't chugging woke Kool-Aid.

Regardless of what happens in 2024, I doubt I will ever have bothered to learn what Woke is supposed to mean by then.

Means you support present discrimination to 'make up' for past discrimination..... for the purposes of economic, social and racial equity of course.... equity is the primary Democrat value.

Racist policies like affirmative action and white male taxes are good examples.

Good for you. Laugh at it wherever you encounter it.

He supports it and calls anyone who doesn't or even questions it a racist fascist xenophobic Nazi.

On a regular basis.

It seems to be very important to some people

Psychotically racist authoritarians trying to destroy you and your way of life are pretty important.

Better pay attention or they might "mostly peacefully protest" you and yours into your forever boxes.

It seems to be seen as a threat by some people but words change over time. Would anyone now advertise a car as 'gay-look'? Hillman did in the 1950s.

If the schools in the UK were more like California, Democrats pushing hard for LGBTQ rights!! By granting public school teachers the RIGHT to provide your 4 year old with "gender affirming care" (PERMANENTLY mutilate your kid) and any protest makes YOU a transphobic abuser.... would you support that PROGRESSIVE (woke) teacher transitioning your 4 year old??

Or would you be a fascist Reich-wing MAGA and treat them as a threat to the wellbeing of your 4 year old??
 
It seems to be seen as a threat by some people but words change over time. Would anyone now advertise a car as 'gay-look'? Hillman did in the 1950s.
Just look at the major promoters on this site. Of all the problems people face in general, why they waste so much effort over something as trivial as "woke" ( whatever the fuck it means).
 
I see the OP has been hitting the Carbon Water again.

People are already “woke” to the Cis White Patriarchy.

Things have CHANGED in response.

Things are CHANGING in response.

Things will continue to CHANGE in response.

Change is coming hard for the Cis White Patriarchy who have enjoyed their privilege and advantage since the founding.

*nods*
 
Just look at the major promoters on this site. Of all the problems people face in general, why they waste so much effort over something as trivial as "woke" ( whatever the fuck it means).

I means you're a leftist who supports transitioning small children and punishing hetero-cis-white male scum for the sins of their gender/race/sexual orientation.... putting that "white privilege" whatever the fuck that is... in check because black lives matter, unless they're pro-capitalism liberals like those white supremacists Candace Owens Dave Chappelle and Kanye West.
 
I means you're a leftist who supports transitioning small children and punishing hetero-cis-white male scum for the sins of their gender/race/sexual orientation.... putting that "white privilege" whatever the fuck that is... in check because black lives matter, unless they're pro-capitalism liberals like those white supremacists Candace Owens Dave Chappelle and Kanye West.
*chuckles* poor Bobo......such a sad life you live. Blessed be to woke....lol
 
I see the OP has been hitting the Carbon Water again.

People are already “woke” to the Cis White Patriarchy.

Things have CHANGED in response.

Things are CHANGING in response.

Things will continue to CHANGE in response.

Change is coming hard for the Cis White Patriarchy who have enjoyed their privilege and advantage since the founding.

*nods*
There is no white-cis patriarchy Laz and the only "privilege" in the USA is green and has nothing to do with skin color, gender or sexual orientation...... you're just a woke bigot. :D

Laz is a prime example of woke bigots and why sane people are concerned when people like him want to use public schools to mutilate 4 year old kids and call it "progress" .
 
why would parents spend thousands of dollars to help their trans kids safely transition when they could just send them to public school to get mutilated for free 🤔
 
Just look at the major promoters on this site. Of all the problems people face in general, why they waste so much effort over something as trivial as "woke" ( whatever the fuck it means).
Getting “Woke” means exactly what it implies:

Women and minority groups (and their Cis white male allies), “Waking the fuck up” to the truth about America’s past and present systemic / institutional misogyny, racism, and discrimination.

That ^ is the last thing “certain” people want.

*nods*
 
Last edited:
Getting “Woke” means exactly what it implies:

Women and minority groups “Waking the fuck up” up to the truth about America’s past and present systemic / institutional misogyny, racism, and discrimination.

That ^ is the last thing “certain” people want.

*nods*
That was what it meant before righties coopted it.
 
why would parents spend thousands of dollars to help their trans kids safely transition when they could just send them to public school to get mutilated for free 🤔

Probably because they don't live in a west coast state that provides the child mutilating services.

Getting “Woke” means exactly what it implies:

Women and minority groups (and their Cis white male allies), “Waking the fuck up” up to the truth about America’s past and present systemic / institutional misogyny, racism, and discrimination.

That ^ is the last thing “certain” people want.

*nods*

What present systemic misogyny, racism and discrimination??

LOL!!! :ROFLMAO:

The only people being systemically and institutionally discriminated against for their race are white and white enough (jews/Asians) people....especially if they don't hate whitey enough for the liking of people like yourself.

Welcome to not the 1950's anymore ya fuckin' lunatic. :LOL: Woke = delusional commie clown.
 
How do you figure?? I'm not a Democrat and I don't live in a blue shit hole.... My life is pretty awesome.

Yes I already knew you were a woketard.
Poor Bobo..you have such a sad life. As I sit here,looking out my living room window,watching the lake kind of freeze up.
 
Sucks for you, it's 60F and sunny here.
So? Are you looking out your window at a lake? Do you live on the shore of lake?


Temperatures are kind of meaningless in reality. If you like living in place where you can fry an egg on the sidewalk in the summer, great. Myself I hate heat, once your naked there is no way to cool off anymore without Technology. When it is cold, I just add on a few more layers of clothes.

BTW,how do you know it's not sunny here?( actually I can tell you why you know....it's cause you're not really in Texas....just 180 miles south of me).

Water freezes on temperature, it can be sunny and cold, or are you too stupid to know that as well?
 
So? Are you looking out your window at a lake? Do you live on the shore of lake?

Nah, why would I?
Temperatures are kind of meaningless in reality.

You keep telling yourself that as you freeze your balls off bubba...LOL

BTW,how do you know it's not sunny here?( actually I can tell you why you know....it's cause you're not really in Texas....just 180 miles south of me).

I don't and never even suggested it wasn't. You shared your weather, I shared mine back.

I see bobo PTSD strikes again "Ohhh YEA... oh lil Fuzzy don't watch mommy... OMG BOBO!!!.... Look away fuzzy!! Look away!!!"

My sides hurt.... :ROFLMAO:
Water freezes on temperature, it can be sunny and cold, or are you too stupid to know that as well?
No.... I never said it didn't or couldn't. You're just randomly triggered ya paranoid lunatic. :kiss::kiss:

Tell ya mother I said hi.
 
You keep telling yourself that as you freeze your balls off bubba...LOL
Strange, in all my years here, never been cold. Seems you're just spouting off about another useless worry. Kind like all that woke shit you go on about...*chuckles*
Tell ya mother I said hi.
So, we have a serious of posts of you "saying "Bobo" has been fucking my mother, and now you ask me to say hi for you. Yet you still want to claim your not Bobo?......lmfao. You best not ever do anything criminal and get caught, those Detective will run you in endless circles with your poor ability to stick to a story....*chuckles*

Oh btw my mother passed away 20 years ago, I guess Necrophilia is your thing....kind of sick if you ask me....lol
 
Back
Top