I predict

Probably because they don't live in a west coast state that provides the child mutilating services.

right. it's all the parents of trans kids in texas and other red states who are paying for their kid's transition.

we can always count on you to argue against yourself..😂😅
 
Strange, in all my years here, never been cold. Seems you're just spouting off about another useless worry. Kind like all that woke shit you go on about...*chuckles*

You just said it was freezing..... so is it freezing or not??

Nope, woke shit is as real as cold weather.
So, we have a serious of posts of you "saying "Bobo" has been fucking my mother, and now you ask me to say hi for you. Yet you still want to claim your not Bobo?......lmfao.

Well where else is your bobo obsessive PTSD coming from???

How am I bobo because I'm concerned for you and your family and all the trauma bobo obviously caused you?

That's the trauma speaking Fuzzy.

You best not ever do anything criminal and get caught, those Detective will run you in endless circles with your poor ability to stick to a story....*chuckles*

Why would it matter what I say if I've been caught??

LOL
Oh btw my mother passed away 20 years ago, I guess Necrophilia is your thing....kind of sick if you ask me....lol

Ohhh it's OLD trauma.

The only person bringing up necro is you. Kind of telling.
 
right. it's all the parents of trans kids in texas and other red states who are paying for their kid's transition.

we can always count on you to argue against yourself..😂😅
Yup.... because sane states would never publicly fund such things.

I did no such thing, put the PCP down, if you're not on a pile of drugs congrats, you're a poster child for ending public education.
 
YOU LIE - AGAIN.

I have never said socialism is "DOING GOOD THINGS FOR PEOPLE!!".

That is your false attribution and a LIE!
Progressivism is the new disguise for socialism. We have mutated from *we the people* to *we bow to big government* JFK’s infamous statement has been turned on its head, today it’s *what can my country do for me*.
 
Progressivism is the new disguise for socialism. We have mutated from *we the people* to *we bow to big government* JFK’s infamous statement has been turned on its head, today it’s *what can my country do for me*.



Careful, you're about to get told that collectivizing the economy for social, economic and racial equity isn't REAL socialism..... ..... LOL :ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:
Derivative and redundant = Boring and tedious.

*slap* *slap*

So you can't even try to support your woke trash about cis white patriarchy.... a total fantasy.

We got it, you're totally full of shit just like every woke-tard.
 
Yup.... because sane states would never publicly fund such things.

I did no such thing, put the PCP down, if you're not on a pile of drugs congrats, you're a poster child for ending public education.
which states are publicly funding kid's transition?
 
Careful, you're about to get told that collectivizing the economy for social, economic and racial equity isn't REAL socialism..... ..... LOL :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if things would change for the better if all able bodied men between 20 and 22 years old were mandated to go through basic training, lol 😂
 
ineedhelp1 might want to read through that last comment and consider where it went off the rails.

*nods AND chuckles*
 
I wonder if things would change for the better if all able bodied men between 20 and 22 years old were mandated to go through basic training, lol 😂
My brother enlisted in the Royal Navy for three years instead of two years of National Service.

He spent most of those three years teaching National Servicemen how to read and write...

Other people tried to teach them how to use a rifle.

With some National Servicemen, they failed.
 
*chuckles* and here comes the army thing......

What?? :(

Oh, this is more Bobo trauma..........let me guess.

Bobo wore a round brown while doing your mom?? Ohhhh AND he made your dad stand at parade rest while he watched your mom get her cock holsters get worked???

Brutal. :D
 
What?? :(

Oh, this is more Bobo trauma..........let me guess.

Bobo wore a round brown while doing your mom?? Ohhhh AND he made your dad stand at parade rest while he watched your mom get her cock holsters get worked???

Brutal. :D
Poor Bobo....*chuckles*

HisArpy's gona love the post count....
 
Yes it is,
Ok so it's cold and you're once again full of shit.

and the sun is shinning too, how fucking stupid are you???

So what? What's that got to do with it being cold or not??

I'm not the one having the stupid attack here buddy.

Don't you understand the sun can shine yet the temperature is below 32F???

Sure.... do you understand I never even implied or suggest it couldn't???

Keeps swinging buddy, you show your own strawman who's boss....LOL
Poor Bobo, has to run around the site, dissecting posts line by line, and no one gives a fuck.....*chuckles*

And you follow me around like a traumatized lil pup. :D
 
Ok so it's cold and you're once again full of shit.



So what? What's that got to do with it being cold or not??

I'm not the one having the stupid attack here buddy.



Sure.... do you understand I never even implied or suggest it couldn't???

Keeps swinging buddy, you show your own strawman who's boss....LOL


And you follow me around like a traumatized lil pup. :D
What was it Rob had on his BoBo bingo? Oh right IKYABWAI or something.....*chuckles*
 
What was it Rob had on his BoBo bingo? Oh right IKYABWAI or something.....*chuckles*

I didn't do any IKYABWAI.... I pointed out what a fucking lunatic you are for flipping out over something you created in your own head.

Not the same.

*chuckles* why don't you take your own advice....

We

Know

Why
To use my ignore button? I'm not the one who has a problem with my posting.....LOL fucking idiot, you just can't help yourself can you?? :ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top