I want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to have an emotional attachment to someone that i can please and get pleasure from
 
I want a good week please...
~ I have funeral duty Tuesday & hope the stalker stays home.
~ Wednesday is surgery battle plan morning with the primary doctor.
~ I still have a list to get thru here pre-surgery at the house.
 
I want a good week please...
~ I have funeral duty Tuesday & hope the stalker stays home.
~ Wednesday is surgery battle plan morning with the primary doctor.
~ I still have a list to get thru here pre-surgery at the house.

I want you to never have to use the words funeral and stalker in the same sentence... Yikes!
 
To be someone else, just for a little while.

I think everybody has wanted this at least once in their life. If you need to talk, just send me a pm. My ears are always open. I want a day that is totally quiet, no noise from anything. Maybe then my migraine would finally go away
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top