I want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
His arms around me, his voice in my ear, my hand on his chest as we fall asleep. And Spring... I want Spring! :)
 
I want...thats what keeps one breathing, to feel, to touch, to participate in life, to hold, to let go, choosing to be happy, content...
 
I want to be held, I want to smile and run my hands up your chest to your collar and pull you down for a kiss. I want to lose myself in the moment, and all the ones that follow.

I want to stop spending my weeks just longing for the weekend.
 
Dinner...and I am not in the mood to cook. Maybe a bowl of cereal and toast tonight
 
I want...a lady who feels as horny as I do to come join me in my hotel room. It's boring on my own :(
 
I want a hot, nekkid, man-chef to magically appear in my kitchen and whip me up a little dinner!

Afterwards, we can discuss dessert. ;)
 
...that experience of being so in lust with someone, the giving is an endless loop. Pleasure upon pleasure, until exhaustion takes you both.
 
Paintergirl, this is my plea...

Then I'll be waiting for you tonight...

Paintergirl… whoever you are, I'm dream-kissing your pussy right now, sliding my wet tongue up inside you, can you feel my love and adoration? can you feel the lust that burns inside me? allow me this pleasure, I beseech you…. let my mouth make you cum, let me taste you, let me feast on you, let me eat you until you can bear such an intensity of pleasure no longer….
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top