I Want..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know what love is. Not really, that's a song.

I want to feel your breath on my skin.

I want to know if feeling my breath on your skin, right about where the skirt in your AV is lifted, would be OK.
 
I want to feel two strong arms wrapped around me holding me tight, a gentle kiss place softly on my lips that turns into a................. push me up against the wall, hands roaming all over, passionate kiss with tongues darting in and out, bodies emerging animalistic urges longing for hours of pleasure mixed with torture and all day fucking.................yeah just the simple things in life. :D
 
I want to feel a womans teeth tightening around my penis as she moves her mouth up and down.. also a little squeeze of my bum wouldn't hurt either :rolleyes:
 
I want it all.
I want more time.
I want to chat with him.
I want to stay happy.
I want to be understood.
I also want the guy with the shovel.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top