I Want..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to get the call that I am working tonight.

I want a night off.

I want to never go to this job again.

I want a call for that new job.

I want to pack/get rid of thing.

I want to not have to vacuum my apartment every day for the next 13 days.

I want to stop feeling restless.
 
a house; with a yard and a tree or two. fall is coming and i love to see the leaves in the grass.
 
I want to be able to search for very specific porn and avoid ever seeing a man go from anal to vaginal intercourse without showering first *shudders* Gross and unsanitary!
 
I want to be able to search for very specific porn and avoid ever seeing a man go from anal to vaginal intercourse without showering first *shudders* Gross and unsanitary!

Amen Sista! All I can think when I see that is "damn she's gonna end up with a nasty bacterial infection!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top