I Will Not Give In!!!

Myst said:
no, I'm not willing to sacrifice more American lives on this.


I've heard that over and over in the past few days, here and elsewhere.

Let me ask, what exactly would you have us do? What is your plan to stop this?
 
Kitten Eyes said:



I've heard that over and over in the past few days, here and elsewhere.

Let me ask, what exactly would you have us do? What is your plan to stop this?

We could all get in one big circle and hold hands singing "Kum ba yah, my Lord"
 
well call me a backwoods country boy but i want osama bin laden dead. i don't give a shit where it happens or how it happens but i want it to happen asap! i would love to blow his brains out myself. that not likly to happen but i can always dream.

so do you think i'm pissed? no not really. this man needs to die for the good of the whole world. he has made it plain he is not going to stop killing us, so he has to go.

as for his followers if they think they will go to heaven if they die in a war with us, fine let's send the fuckers on their way.

People we are at war with them and it does not matter if we don't want to kill them, they want to kill us and will not stop un till they are dead . so it is kill them or put them in jail for the rest of their lives which if they get out somehow they go right back to killing us again or support others who will.


How long do you want this shit to go on?

as soon as they get their hands on some atomic or bio shit they will use it on us!

if they are dead they are no longer a problem.

now flame away, but think about it next time you take a breath of air or see a flash of light in the sky.
 
Can we pick a better song though?

WriterDom said:


We could all get in one big circle and hold hands singing "Kum ba yah, my Lord"

If that was possible then we wouldn't be discussing this;)

Then again if someone makes me listen to that song....I'm bustin some heads! :D
 
Desert Amazon said:


Then I must be fucked in the head too. Growing up if someone bit me, I was taught to haul off and knock 'em in the mouth. Chances are they won't do it again. I don't condone violence in any manner, but there are times when reason does not work and you must react for self preservation.

My child is three years old, should he encounter anything similar and talking or reasoning doesn't work, I will teach him to defend himself the most efficient way possible in order to put an end to the torment.

Is it really so 'patently idiotic?' Would you not teach your daughter (or child period) to fend off an attacker?

If you think that teaching a 3 year old to punch somebody in the face is the answer then yes you are fucked in the head! While I think America should, if they can prove he is responsible, bomb bin Laden’s ass into the here after, there is a difference between the bad behavior of children and terrorists killing thousands of people. How long will it take for a child who uses violence to "defend" themselves to realise they can also use it to achieve their own ends. We live in an increasingly violent society and the only way to break this ultimately destructive circle is to teach our only hope for the future, our children, that might is NOT right.

con·done (k n-d n )
tr.v. con·doned, con·don·ing, con·dones
To overlook, forgive, or disregard (an offense) without protest or censure
You say "I don't condone violence in any manner" and then you add a "but" which negates your first statment. Perhaps you should have said "I don't condone violence in any manner unless some body pisses me off then I’ll kick their ass."

fend (f nd)
v. fend·ed, fend·ing, fends
v. tr.
To ward off. Often used with off: fend off an attack.

Yes I would teach my daughter to fend off an attacker but a 3 year old biter is hardly a life threatening criminal, surely a simple push and a "Miss Johnny tried to bite me" would have been a more intelligent solution.

And as for that moron A_Jackass perhaps talking to the offending child’s parents or finding another sitter would have been a viable alternative and preferable to corrupting an innocent mind with his incoherent mindless drivel. The next time you pass PS109 or whatever your local school is called remember idiots like this are the reason you need metal detectors to stop children carrying guns.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top