I'd like to request a story.

JMGMnT469

Virgin
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Posts
9
I'm a fan of Taylor Swift I love everything about her, and I think her friend Abigail (yes the redhead from "Fifteen" and the beginning of "Picture to burn") is also very beautiful but I'd like to see a story of them together with lots of Lesbian action and dildo play. and maybe you can also add her other friends like Kellie Pickler, Hayley Williams and Lila McCann. Thanks in advance andd I hope someone can come up with something.
 
How about a story where she and her friends kidnap Kanye West. Then they sexually abuse and humiliate him with dildos while performing all sorts of lesbian sex in front of his eyes?
 
*Falls over laughing*

That's hilarious, Carnevil.

JM - I'm not sure who this Abagail girl is. Do you have a last name or a picture?
 
ROFL! I wouldn't mind seeing Kanye getting humiliated by Taylor I hate him for what he did to her.

Her last name is Anderson and yes I have couple of pictures I would also like to add Beyonce to the list of desired celebs and maybe you can start it with Taylor thanking her for her kindness at the MTV awards and then the other girls all show up and catch the in the act and join em. Add the Kanye abduction to the end and have them all take turns on him.
 

Attachments

  • 3172115150_879716ecbb_o.jpg
    3172115150_879716ecbb_o.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 55
Swifty

Ok, I can get the Taylor Swift thing, but the Lezbo sex, I mean... okay, okay, I'm not "against" it, but, not that there is anything wrong with it, but, like, what's the point?

(God, so like, Jamie, are you like 50 or something? No. I'm 24, and I know about Lez stuff, I mean I made out with April once.. (blush) ok, twice, but Nothing Happened, and I mean, so, what's the point?)

Love,

Jamie

PS: How 'bout some pervert producer, he gets Taylor in a bind and makes her... (blush) OMG, is she 18? I THINK so, if she ISN'T, then put this post on hold until she is, oh, wait! Kristie just told me she was 20 when she was on SNL, so she's legal AND tender...

PPS So the pervert producer makes Taylor and all her teenage friends come to this sex-party for him and all his "investors" or something, I mean really nasty, the girly girly lez stuff is SO LAME!

PPPS: Okay, so some girl is seventeen years, eleven months, 52 weeks, six days, 23 hours and 59 seconds old, and she's a CHILD, and even FANTASIZING about having sex with her is wrong, wrong, wrong, and then the clock strikes, she's 18, and you can fuck every hole. So what, exactly, happens in that clock-strike? I ask, because ALL the REALLY sexy stuff happened to me WAY before i was 18. The clock struck, and I moved in with my loser boyfriend, and my life cratered. So, what's all the magic about 18? I LOVE hearing all the LAME comments, so GO NUTZ!
 
OK I'm going to bite my tongue before I say something offensive and I'll just say Taylor Swift her friend Abigail and the rest of her friends in lesbian action is just a fantasy and nothing more and its mainly because I don't want to think of a dick inside Taylor unless that dick is mine. So yeah, instead I fantasize about Taylor and her friends fucking each other.
 
PPPS: Okay, so some girl is seventeen years, eleven months, 52 weeks, six days, 23 hours and 59 seconds old, and she's a CHILD, and even FANTASIZING about having sex with her is wrong, wrong, wrong, and then the clock strikes, she's 18, and you can fuck every hole. So what, exactly, happens in that clock-strike? I ask, because ALL the REALLY sexy stuff happened to me WAY before i was 18. The clock struck, and I moved in with my loser boyfriend, and my life cratered. So, what's all the magic about 18? I LOVE hearing all the LAME comments, so GO NUTZ!

She became legal. As simple as that. We can talk biology and all sorts of other stuff but a picture taken on that day at 11:59:59 is child porn and one taken one second later isn't.

The law needs a way to set a standard and we the people who elected the officials who made the law said 18 is the cut off, not 17 years, yadda yadda yadda.
 
Back
Top