I'm interested to know

debbiexxx said:
Hey has anyone heard anything from Lancaster lately?:p
Yep Kitten Eyes that counts! Im interested in reading those of you who write! Thanks for this. And those of you who write do you read and give feedback?
AND do you vote for your own stories? :)
I've given feedback to some. I didn't vote on my story b/c I wasn't too crazy about it...
 
You wrote a computer game? *Sheesh* A friend of mine does a lot of voice work for CD games, and he just showed me the latest game script he's working on -- the thing is the size of a telephone book. It's larger than four screenplays. Mother of God good for you if you were able to nail together something like that.
 
I designed a role-playing board game years ago -- I had a production team and business plan and everything -- but I abandoned it because role playing was moving to computers where you didn't have to roll dice and add up experience points on a calculator or hold 100 cards.

I used to write these interactive murder mysteries for entire towns and hotels and cruise ships. I'm great at fashioning games, and I've always thgouth about creating a computer game. Hmm. You hiring?
 
My cyberluv and I are trying it...we write under "AmandaLicious & WC" we have submitted 2 parts of a 5-6part fantasy first meeting in person. Its my first attempt, and really enjoyed it.

Actually reading some fantasies he had written on another site is what brought us together, and then we wanted to share writing and I found LITEROTICA....great place.

THANKS :D
 
I have a one part and a three part posted here. I also have an under-age one part story on another site.
 
Ooops

I write…… and then I don’t
And then I write…….
And then I don’t.

I used to have some very well received stuff here… but now I don’t.
Cuz I thought I’d get published………
But I didn’t.

(My bad). I’ll refer to DCL for any lambasting of my shitty writing skills



Looking up the minx….
 
Back
Top