I'm interested to know

Debbie

Persnickety slattern
Joined
Feb 4, 2001
Posts
24,213
Who writes and who doesn't? Have you submitted stories to Lit? Or elsewhere? Have you been published?
 
I submitted a story I wrote a while ago- it wasn't written for my enjoyment; it was for someone else's, in a sense...
I'm a little PO'ed too, b/c it was put in the extreme category and I've seen far more violent stories submitted in the other categories.
I have gotten some positive feedback on it, so I'm thinking of writing more that appeal to me...
 
I've never written anything of any consequence. Well, nothing that has been accepted for publication anyway.
In fact, now that I mention it, everything I've ever done in life has been deliberately ignored.
Hello?
Is anybody listening to me?
 
Maybe you can't tell, but I write.
YOU KNEW? How did you guess?

I've written for Lit., but it's just to get me to write. I'm hoping to be a published writer, some day.
 
I've published a few stories at Lit, and am in the middle of writing a 4-part story that will be published as soon as I get off my ass and finish the other 2.5 parts...lol
 
Only writing I've done is on the ORP board, and a couple of pages in the interactive stories.
 
I have one published at Lit, and then several times I had joined the orp's......but not lately.
 
i have a story posted on another site, hmmm and a couple i helped someone else write.......:) :)

i have a few in the vault, and a few poems.....but they were written for someone, so they are posted on her puter only lol:)
 
I've also written some erotica, and have most of my work posted here.

There is however a few stories that's not posted here, but you can find them on my site, by clicking the
home.gif
below my post!! ;)
 
I write. I have a few poems and a story or two on Lit. I have 2 websites with various writings and some sample photography.
 
I have one story on the board... am in the process of writing my second. Have a novel in VERY SLOW progress and write lots of poetry, short stories etc.

I'm sorry Lancaster, did you say something?
 
Only 2 stories, because if I posted all the kinky things inside my head, I'd never get to go to class!
 
4 stories posted , so far the feedback shows that people seem to like them
 
ShyGuy68 said:
I've also written some erotica, and have most of my work posted here.

There is however a few stories that's not posted here, but you can find them on my site, by clicking the
home.gif
below my post!! ;)
Shyguy's stories are pretty good- at least, they appeal to me :)
 
Names changed to protect the guilty

I've had several stories posted, but none here. This place is the only one where I use Mensa as a nick. Everywhere else I'm known by a different moniker.;)
 
posted by debbiexxx:

I'm interested to know
Who writes and who doesn't?

Yep a bit.

Have you submitted stories to Lit?
Yep A story named "Barter"

Or elsewhere?
Yep at Erotic Stories

Have you been published?
I guess you'd call it published;I won a local writing contest a few years ago and my story was published in a book with the other winners.


Comshaw
 
One published story and two poems, none of which are erotica.

Does that count?
 
Hey has anyone heard anything from Lancaster lately?:p
Yep Kitten Eyes that counts! Im interested in reading those of you who write! Thanks for this. And those of you who write do you read and give feedback?
AND do you vote for your own stories? :)
 
I write some. Some lame Sci Fi stories based off some video games/popular Sci Fi series.

I narrow cast erotic stories to one special person only. Although lately I have been thinking about posting some here. Most of the time when I do a story we are just in bed and I get an idea and just let it flow. Tell her the whole thing off the top of my head like a bed time story.

This usually leads to hot wild sex. I have written down some stuff for her but not much.
 
I love writing. I have 5 written and published here at Lit. I have also worked on a novel, although I don't spend enough time working on it. I would love to think that some day I could be published as well.
 
Back
Top