_me_
Keeping it real.
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2006
- Posts
- 58,217
mmm....really?goodtimematt said:all the better knowing you are online![]()
goodtimematt said:Nothing better than tasting those juices from a juicy pussy that is wanting a good tongue lashing![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
mmm....really?goodtimematt said:all the better knowing you are online![]()
goodtimematt said:Nothing better than tasting those juices from a juicy pussy that is wanting a good tongue lashing![]()

_me_ said:mmm....really?![]()
![]()

I think I need 12 hours every nightseasider said:Sometimes you need to do that...and I'll bet you feel better for it- I usually do
You know the effect it has on you when one of us talks about spanking you? I've just dicovered the thought of you doing that has a similar effect on me....![]()
Wish you'd been here- we could have helped each other out![]()
What a thought!!goodtimematt said:of course, just wish you were here, that way i could show you want i would do to you![]()

_me_ said:What a thought!!![]()

_me_ said:I think I need 12 hours every night![]()
_me_ said:He he......and you mentioned it again![]()
mmm....I'm so horny now.....

I'd love to see thatgoodtimematt said:well your pictures are making me so very very horny, and getting all the right reactions![]()
seasider said:Are we still talking about sleep?![]()
If not, I'm very impressed...and hubby must be exhausted![]()
It's a very enjoyable thought....and one that makes me very horny as well....![]()

_me_ said:I'd love to see that![]()

_me_ said:Especially as hubby isn't even here![]()

_me_ said:Shower time for me![]()
Back soon![]()

Well now maybe you need a little extra help in that shower till the water turns cold then to warm up nicely and vigorously mmmmm_me_ said:Shower time for me![]()
Back soon![]()

mmm....very nicegoodtimematt said:Humm i will arange something for you, as all i can think about is your lips around my hard shaft![]()

He he ......I like you getting carried awayseasider said:So that's why you needed so much sleep
Oh great, now I'm going to spend the next half-hour imagining you in the shower, the hot soapy water cascading over your gorgeous naked body...![]()
Sorry, I was getting carried away there![]()

I'm out now!!robotic101 said:Well now maybe you need a little extra help in that shower till the water turns cold then to warm up nicely and vigorously mmmmm![]()
![]()
Shall we go back in?
_me_ said:He he ......I like you getting carried away![]()

_me_ said:He he......what did I do?![]()
Mmmm......you're getting me very excited![]()
one hand searching
By the way good morning to you 
Morning......Yes, it's good....hope yours is toodoppelbock22000 said:good morning lovely lady, hope your day is going well, hugs and kisses![]()

Me?? A bad influence?? Neverseasider said:I quite enjoyed it as well....![]()
You're definitely a bad influence on me.......and I'm loving every minute of it![]()

Lol.....morninglittlebaldguy said:Lets's see--one breast bared,one hand searching
![]()
By the way good morning to you
![]()

_me_ said:Me?? A bad influence?? Never![]()

Do you think I could lead you astray? I think you're naughty enoughseasider said:Damn....I liked the idea of you leading me astray....![]()
