tmuyo hitokiri battousai Joined Jun 20, 2001 Posts 1,275 Aug 14, 2001 #1 i'd sure as hell like to know...
A Aussie Worm Really Experienced Joined Feb 4, 2001 Posts 192 Aug 14, 2001 #2 I guess there is one way to find out.... How long do you think you could remain in that position tho?
I guess there is one way to find out.... How long do you think you could remain in that position tho?
tmuyo hitokiri battousai Joined Jun 20, 2001 Posts 1,275 Aug 14, 2001 #3 well If you stayed bent over like the girl in the picture I suppose...naw, i don't do the guy guy thing. Now if my fiancee were in that position I'd be curious as to how that position would feel and how long me and her could keep it up...
well If you stayed bent over like the girl in the picture I suppose...naw, i don't do the guy guy thing. Now if my fiancee were in that position I'd be curious as to how that position would feel and how long me and her could keep it up...
D doctor_insanus Splendid Isolation Joined Feb 26, 2001 Posts 10,904 Aug 14, 2001 #4 I did something similar to this in a martial arts class... just another method of torture the sensei devised for us. It sucks.
I did something similar to this in a martial arts class... just another method of torture the sensei devised for us. It sucks.
p_p_man The 'Euro' European Joined Feb 18, 2001 Posts 24,253 Aug 14, 2001 #5 doctor_insanus said: I did something similar to this in a martial arts class... It sucks. Click to expand... I thought that was the point of it all...oh sorry got the picture upside down...
doctor_insanus said: I did something similar to this in a martial arts class... It sucks. Click to expand... I thought that was the point of it all...oh sorry got the picture upside down...