Is this erotic?

I've heard of men who use sounds (not auditory stimulation, but a medical device called a sound) to stimulate their urethras. I don't know why it's enjoyable, since I don't have the requisite equipment, but I have had UTI's and they suck rocks!

Actually, if you have a urethra you can use sounds. It's just that it's more common with men.

I have seen all kinds of pictures. Screw drivers, batteries... I've even seen a picture where the guy dialated the opening so much he could insert another guy's penis.

Basically, it's a fetish, and like many fetishes it is irrational. A guy I knew had a book "The Encyclopedia of Unusual Sex Practices" which was amazingly comprehensive and dumbfounding. The thing that surprised me was how many of the fetishes resulting in non-functioning genitalia. Like cock-splitting. Or removal. Or female circumcision.
 
The thing that surprised me was how many of the fetishes resulting in non-functioning genitalia. Like cock-splitting. Or removal.

I had a dream last night that as a regular practice I had to remove my penis and put it on a hook, then get a new penis installed. It was a private thing, like using the john, and I was embarrassed about anyone seeing that it was my erect penis hanging on the wall.

I also had a dream I was having dinner with Barack Obama, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.
 
ROFLMAO, ARW!
What a wonderful, surreal detail, write it into something.
It didn't deflate while it was in storage, huh?
 
So I caught some... young people... looking at something they shouldn't have been looking at in a place where it was DEFINITELY not allowed. I had to screen capture and print the content.

What were they looking at?

Men putting... things (a AAA battery, in this case) in their penises.

So my first thought when seeing the pictures was OUCH! Then I wondered WHY? Does it even feel good? I just don't get it.

A co-worker spoke to his ureologist who said; "Yeah, people stick things up their penises all the times. You can't imagine what I've had to remove."

So I was wondering WTF? WHY? Anyone heard/seen/done or able to explain this?
Ouch. Friggin ouch.

I have no explanation for that. I can't even fathom what makes anyone think that's erotic. This is, like, the next level of yikes![tm]
 
Ouch. Friggin ouch.

I have no explanation for that. I can't even fathom what makes anyone think that's erotic. This is, like, the next level of yikes![tm]

ROFLMAO!!!! :D

So think I. So think my male coworkers. YIKES! :eek:
 
just sort of hung there, stiff and throbbing.

i'll let you know if there are any more dreams with barack obama

Did you feel anything from it? I mean, if you knew it was throbbing, were you having phantom sensations? Enquiring minds want to know. :D
 
Did you feel anything from it? I mean, if you knew it was throbbing, were you having phantom sensations? Enquiring minds want to know. :D

My real, attached penis was also throbbing. Long, hard, and throbbing. When I'm like that at night I poke Freckles with it to see if she'll wake up :)
 
I had a dream last night that as a regular practice I had to remove my penis and put it on a hook, then get a new penis installed. It was a private thing, like using the john, and I was embarrassed about anyone seeing that it was my erect penis hanging on the wall.

I also had a dream I was having dinner with Barack Obama, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

And suddenly I have THIS SONG in my head.
 
Back
Top