It pisses me off when...

I posted this on another thread but fits here as well:

It pisses me off when.... I go to Walmart to pick up something simple and next thing you know my cart looks like it was hit by a tornado. Is it safe to combine a head of lettuce with spray paint? Between that, a package of socks, some Ben and Jerry's Karamel Sutra ice cream, a 4 pack of razors that now cost $40, some dog bones for the little shits, a new set of tires, and a Diamonique necklace with a gold chain that will turn her neck 3 shades of green by New Years, my bill has come to $325.00. To top it off all I came in for was a gallon of milk which I forgot to get in the first place. I hate Wal-mart and where the hell are all of you blue smocked people hiding when I need to find something in your store? You move product around like they are gypsies.....

LMAO

she will love the necklace btw
 
It pisses me off when I go to Walmart for a few things and get stuck in line for 40 fucking minutes. What happened to the claim that if the line is more than 4 people deep they open a new one? I call shenanigans!!
 
It pisses me off that it took a whole roll of wrapping paper to wrap 1 gift. By the time I was done wrapping a small gift I had used up the entire roll, a thing of scotch tape, a bottle of ibuprofen, and the first aid kit from all of the paper cuts I got..Merry fucking Christmas
 
IPMO when despite repeatedly explaining to my ex that his humiliation fetish does absolutely nothing for me and never has he continues to text me asking for instruction because I am apparently "good at it"

It appears that my telling him that I don't want to do it seems to actually feed the fetish-I think it's my embarassment and feelings of humiliation that he actually gets off on
 
it pisses me off when you contact a customer service department of a company for an issue that you are having and all you get is treated badly. Why is it that the US seems to employ less and less intelligent people to handle what could quite possibly be classified as the most sensitive of areas for a company. Why would you have a nimrod answer a phone to talk to someone like myself who is already irate and pissed off at your company for a reason and is even moreso after we sit on hold for an hour???

I really, really wish someone could explain this to me
 
It pisses me off when people tell me one thing then do another.

Why must everything be so difficult ... either you do or you don't

See that is simple ....

:rolleyes:
 
Sorry to cause such a fuss everyone. I really didnt mean to offend or upset anyone and Tolyk is right.. There is a bit of a double standard.

Wow, I hadn't been back in here since my post. Quite the shit-storm I stirred up.

I already explained to you, as my post said, my comment was not directed at you, you just reminded me of another incident.
 
Wow, I hadn't been back in here since my post. Quite the shit-storm I stirred up.

I already explained to you, as my post said, my comment was not directed at you, you just reminded me of another incident.

It got me into trouble.....oops.....just as well i dont give a fuck really lol
 
It pisses me off that it took a whole roll of wrapping paper to wrap 1 gift. By the time I was done wrapping a small gift I had used up the entire roll, a thing of scotch tape, a bottle of ibuprofen, and the first aid kit from all of the paper cuts I got..Merry fucking Christmas


LMFAO :D
 
it pisses me off when you contact a customer service department of a company for an issue that you are having and all you get is treated badly. Why is it that the US seems to employ less and less intelligent people to handle what could quite possibly be classified as the most sensitive of areas for a company. Why would you have a nimrod answer a phone to talk to someone like myself who is already irate and pissed off at your company for a reason and is even moreso after we sit on hold for an hour???

I really, really wish someone could explain this to me
These jobs usually pay minimum wage or slightly above and you get what you pay for. Or they are outsourcsed to a Third-World counrty that doesn't speak English. Which is just as bad or worse.
 
Wow, I hadn't been back in here since my post. Quite the shit-storm I stirred up.

I already explained to you, as my post said, my comment was not directed at you, you just reminded me of another incident.

Nothing at all for you to apologise about handsome :rose:
 
IPMO She leaves just a single sheet of toilet paper left on the roll. Hey honey, do me a favor. When I am doing leg straightners at 3am from the hot wings I ate at the bar, do me and yourself a favor and replace the roll. I know I leave a dish or two in the sink from time to time, but please don't subject me to trying to wipe my heiny with a sheet of toilet paper the size of a KFC wet knap.

I can only fold a square inch of something so many times to keep getting a clean area. I also don't want to duck waddle to the cabinet to fish out a new roll. Inevitably I will trip and then we are looking at medical bills. All I ask is that when you see the brown tube, that is an indicator that it is time for a new roll
 
IPMOW

I go out to the freezer to find something to snack on and what I want wasn't there. I was craving an ice cream sandwhich went to the freezer and saw the box there. Picked it up and thats when I realized that it was empty. What the fuck? If you eat the last ice cream sandwich do me and yourself a favor and throw away the box. Don't have me look in see the lovely goodness in front of me pick it up and let the disappointment wash over me. That is just mean. I had to settle for peanut butter crackers. Do you know how awful peanut butter crackers are as a substitute for a delicious ice cream sandwich?
 
It pisses me off when the one show I watch on the regular takes a 3 week break, surprising me with reruns over and over.
 
when the gym is crowded and there's a 20 minute limit on the cardio machines when it's busy, yet people constantly go 45-60 minutes. And the lovely staff doesn't have the balls to tell them to get off the machines! :mad:
 
IPMO when people come into my house uninvited and complain about the movie I am watching and then proceed to make fun of it the whole way through, making it impossible to watch. It is disruptive, rude, distracting, and very irritating. If you don't like what's on in MY house GO BACK TO YOUR OWN!!
 
It pisses me off when I question myself over stupid stuff. Second guessing actions or events that transpire through out the day. I did it right, I did a good job and I could not doing anything more then I did.
 
IPMO when someone moves, touches, or re-arranges my things. I have a hard enough time keeping up with my things.
And the major thing that PMO is for someone to touch my books...DON'T TOUCH MY BOOKS.
 
IPMO when someone moves, touches, or re-arranges my things. I have a hard enough time keeping up with my things.
And the major thing that PMO is for someone to touch my books...DON'T TOUCH MY BOOKS.

oooooooo I am the same way ... to the point where I'm anal about it!

On a side note ...

I LOVE The Black Dagger Brotherhood...

Just got done reading Lover Avenged and looking forward to Lover Mine.
 
oooooooo I am the same way ... to the point where I'm anal about it!

On a side note ...

I LOVE The Black Dagger Brotherhood...

Just got done reading Lover Avenged and looking forward to Lover Mine.

I agree. Don't mess with my books. My bookcase has glass doors on it, so I see finger prints on the doors every time someone goes in it. I told the boys at my house next time someone messes with them I'm taking fingerprints so that I can yell at the right one :p (Okay, it was an exaggeration, but still...)

Have you read the Black Jewels Trilogy? That's the one that I've just recently finished. It's very very good.
 
I agree. Don't mess with my books. My bookcase has glass doors on it, so I see finger prints on the doors every time someone goes in it. I told the boys at my house next time someone messes with them I'm taking fingerprints so that I can yell at the right one :p (Okay, it was an exaggeration, but still...)

Have you read the Black Jewels Trilogy? That's the one that I've just recently finished. It's very very good.

LMAO ... that's rich!! When I got my new kitty, she loved to attack my books. I would come home and they would be all over the floor. After months of attacking her with a water gun ... she stopped. Victory is MINE!! :D

I just suggested to Icey the Carpathians Dark series. It's a must and you wont be disappointed. I'll check out the Black Jewels, I'm always looking for new reads. Thanks!

:)
 
Back
Top