It pisses me off when...

IPMOW I pull the tape off the trim areas, and the darn paint comes off with it.

WILL THIS FREAKING NEVER END???
 
It pisses me off when people will only talk to me via pm

I guess they're scared of posting in a thread.

:rolleyes:
 
IPMOW you change from one hell of a hot sexy av picture to a scarey snowman one.
 
It pisses me off when people will only talk to me via pm

I guess they're scared of posting in a thread.

:rolleyes:

What about the ones who only talk to you in the forums and have never PMed you? :p



I agree with Nightbird's though
 
No offence Tol..

But IPMOW I have to look at cock AV pics.. Ewwww

*shrug* No offense taken.

It pisses me off when people have double standards on AVs. Boobs and pussy are A-okay, but cock shots aren't (not directed at you Nightbird).

It pisses me off when a guy uses nothing but a photo of a closely cropped cock as an AV, at least zoom out, or do something creative.
 
IPMOW you change from one hell of a hot sexy av picture to a scarey snowman one.

That pisses me off too. I find it usually turns out that they know if they thread with you it will piss someone off. A bit sneaky that. If they wont post on the threads then I give them a wide birth, something is afoot generally
 
IPMOW you change from one hell of a hot sexy av picture to a scarey snowman one.

LOL ... I'll see what I can do about changing that. ;)

What about the ones who only talk to you in the forums and have never PMed you? :p



I agree with Nightbird's though

Those one's I usually wind up pm'ing

;)

That pisses me off too. I find it usually turns out that they know if they thread with you it will piss someone off. A bit sneaky that. If they wont post on the threads then I give them a wide birth, something is afoot generally

I think you've totally over thought the reasoning for me changing my av

:rolleyes:
 
*shrug* No offense taken.

It pisses me off when people have double standards on AVs. Boobs and pussy are A-okay, but cock shots aren't (not directed at you Nightbird).

It pisses me off when a guy uses nothing but a photo of a closely cropped cock as an AV, at least zoom out, or do something creative.

I t hink they do that toylk, because maybe they think the rest of them isn't so nice to look at, so they crop it out. :confused::confused::confused:
 
*shrug* No offense taken.

It pisses me off when people have double standards on AVs. Boobs and pussy are A-okay, but cock shots aren't (not directed at you Nightbird).

It pisses me off when a guy uses nothing but a photo of a closely cropped cock as an AV, at least zoom out, or do something creative.

IPMOW guys get pissed off because other guys don't want the left side of their screen to be a sea of swinging sausage. :D

Seriously, put 'em the fuck away. :)
 
It pisses me off when people assume things, if you fucking want to know, just ask. Don't assume things are going on when they are not.

:rolleyes:
 
*shrug* No offense taken.

It pisses me off when people have double standards on AVs. Boobs and pussy are A-okay, but cock shots aren't (not directed at you Nightbird).

It pisses me off when a guy uses nothing but a photo of a closely cropped cock as an AV, at least zoom out, or do something creative.

For the record, I happen to think that your av is A-mazing tolyk

However, it pisses me off in the same way. It's totally fine for some chick to use an av of her boobs or a close up of her vag but men want to complain when a man wants to use a naked pic of his member.

If you want to have it put away, everyone should and then nobody would be subjected to something that they don't want to see.
 
For the record, I happen to think that your av is A-mazing tolyk

However, it pisses me off in the same way. It's totally fine for some chick to use an av of her boobs or a close up of her vag but men want to complain when a man wants to use a naked pic of his member.

If you want to have it put away, everyone should and then nobody would be subjected to something that they don't want to see.

Hear, hear, could not agree more, when all the tits and ass have gone maybe then the cock avs can go
 
Back
Top