Its Alice, lstn1drlnd

dadrembelvr

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Posts
251
Hi, I have next to no pics and Im really just here looking for someone to talk to cause everything else I have tried to night is caught up in fucking red tape so Im going to throw a few pics up for shits and giggles
(and to put the ass with the name) ;) and hope to god someone I know is out there
 
Well, i don't know you, but I'm glad you posted the "next to no" pics you did have. Love that last pic, great lips and nipples (yes, I noticed in that order).
 
kcdragon said:
Well, i don't know you, but I'm glad you posted the "next to no" pics you did have. Love that last pic, great lips and nipples (yes, I noticed in that order).
thanks
 
dadrembelvr said:
Hi, I have next to no pics and Im really just here looking for someone to talk to cause everything else I have tried to night is caught up in fucking red tape so Im going to throw a few pics up for shits and giggles
(and to put the ass with the name) ;) and hope to god someone I know is out there

Monkees fan?
 
I just spent the last minute or so figuring out your new nick. I remember the first one and the Alice play. I always liked it - clever and fun.
 
Thank you for posting what you have. :)

Very much agree with kcdragon. Love the eyes and lips

and gorgeous nipples. :D
 
burninlove said:
Monkees fan?

desperate to come up with something decently interesting that AOL didnt have taken yet when I was internetting off those freebie disks in the mail .. for some reason the song was in my head ;) :nana:
 
kcdragon said:
I just spent the last minute or so figuring out your new nick. I remember the first one and the Alice play. I always liked it - clever and fun.

yea not really pleased at having to loose that one .... or the fucking threads ...(and before the "new" rules that was literal)

Glad it got a laugh
 
dadrembelvr said:
desperate to come up with something decently interesting that AOL didnt have taken yet when I was internetting off those freebie disks in the mail .. for some reason the song was in my head ;) :nana:

they had some of the best songwriters back then. Monkees plus Julie Newmar (drool) plus another catchy tune:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO1FZRFHq2Y
 
dadrembelvr said:
yea not really pleased at having to loose that one .... or the fucking threads ...(and before the "new" rules that was literal)

Glad it got a laugh

Now I wish I'd gotten around more before the enforcement went strict. :D Have to find a way around that snafu soon. If your "clean" pics are this nice, I can only imagine.
 
kcdragon said:
Now I wish I'd gotten around more before the enforcement went strict. :D Have to find a way around that snafu soon. If your "clean" pics are this nice, I can only imagine.


Yea well my boy and I are now a good 60mi apart so it makes those two am booty calls a little difficult to arrange .... and the ex was never much fun about these things... for his eyes only deal :p
 
dadrembelvr said:
Yea well my boy and I are now a good 60mi apart so it makes those two am booty calls a little difficult to arrange .... and the ex was never much fun about these things... for his eyes only deal :p

lol - 60 miles away for a 2 a.m. booty call doesn't sound that bad, I'm sure you can keep him up no problem.

You've got me smiling here, thanks.
 
I remember seeing you around, but I never checked out your thread - and now I'm wondering why I was such a tool to stay away for so long. I'd like to echo the sentiments of bhestertx - those are some truly gorgeous nipples :D
 
kcdragon said:
lol - 60 miles away for a 2 a.m. booty call doesn't sound that bad, I'm sure you can keep him up no problem.

You've got me smiling here, thanks.


the problems the work at 8 the next day ;) ... and hes too drunk to do the driving
 
SilverShamrock said:
I remember seeing you around, but I never checked out your thread - and now I'm wondering why I was such a tool to stay away for so long. I'd like to echo the sentiments of bhestertx - those are some truly gorgeous nipples :D


Heh, you missed out on all the good stuffs ;)

Thanks
 
dadrembelvr said:
Heh, you missed out on all the good stuffs ;)

Thanks

Yeah, sounds like I did, dammit. And did you say it's great weather where you are? Care to swap locations?
 
dadrembelvr said:
the problems the work at 8 the next day ;) ... and hes too drunk to do the driving

I can see how that would be a problem, but damn what a choice to have to make. I think I'd be out of vacation days quick!

You mean car driving right? Never too drunk for other kind of driving ;)
 
LOL a california chick huh? Thats not as bad as the east coast, here itll be 85degrees out but the humidity is unbearable where as cali is more dry. Ur not from around where that fire is at are u? and shamrocks right u do have nice nipples.
 
SilverShamrock said:
Yeah, sounds like I did, dammit. And did you say it's great weather where you are? Care to swap locations?


well normally its nice ... today its on fire
 
Back
Top