Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Reverse stolen valor? That's a new one.rightguide disgraces every military member by denying his service time to defend his busted internet persona. him being proven to be vetteman years ago has forced him to be even more of a chickenshit.
imagine denying that you served to save face on an anonymous message board.
They hate their country.OH LOOK! Another “ look at me!!” I’m soooo patriotic I can’t stand it!
Hey! You?They hate their country.
Which branch of military did you serve?They hate their country.
Sit the fuck down and ask me real nice.Hey! You?
Yeah, I’m talking to YOU!
Explain to me exactly how you, as a conservative, love this country more than a liberal or a democrat?
You JUST got me asking all dumbed down and nice.Sit the fuck down and ask me real nice.![]()
The man you want to nut-lick right back in the high seat to represent the best of you has repeatedly insulted this country's military on record.They hate their country.
While I don't disagree with that statement, Ironically I found nothing wrong with the original post (first time THAT has ever happened, by the way) and I actually wanted this thread to be about nothing beyond it's stated intent- to honor those who served our country- PERIOD. Putting toxic aside partisanship just for once.They would be sickened by today's seditious republican trumptards.
More proof that you are a mean spirited insane fucking asshole.They would be sickened by today's seditious republican trumptards.
You're a very angry person.More proof that you are a mean spirited insane fucking asshole.
If you can't show respect for our fallen military heroes just for once shut the fuck up.
No, I have lost friends and relatives in military service and I don't need some America hating canadian asshole disparaging our deceased American heroes. If you don't like me standing up for them, tough shit.You're a very angry person.
And you're a moron, my burden is easier to carry than yours.You're a very angry person.
I made a duplicate thread, so that any veterans or service members won't be offended / embarrassed by RG making this thread: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/its-memorial-day-again.1588504/#post-97012253
RG's thread is like Roger Waters opening a Holocaust museum.
You vote Republican. You don't give a goddamn about the friends and family who died fighting for mostly nothing.No, I have lost friends and relatives in military service and I don't need some America hating canadian asshole disparaging our deceased American heroes. If you don't like me standing up for them, tough shit.
Don't you just love being put in your place by someone too self-centered and cowardly to have ever had served?Fuck of you miserable little bitch.
Rory sports little red rings where people keep touching him with a ten-foot pole.How many members of your family:
- Have you abused
- Have restraining orders against you
- Refuse to communicate with you
- Have excluded you from their will
- Are in legal trouble
- Are worthless, like yourself?
I'm asking nicely. Let's get to know the real vetteman.![]()
I do not know what you mean or can even speak to someone’s state of mind of being too “self-centered” to serve. But I do know of those who abused deferments.Don't you just love being put in your place by someone too self-centered and cowardly to have ever had served?
Well… I’ve read and interacted with RG up until he gets self conscious and scurries and runs like the cockroach I believe him to be so I’ll ask you: how do you love this country more than others on the opposite political side?Read a little Rory and you will soon come to keen the "self-centered" part of his personality.