Jail's Cell

pink_ said:
No ones posting over there tonight, all the threads are boring.
hmmmmm well, alrighty then LOL I'm talking golf in one thread at the moment
 
pink_ said:
i like to watch golf but do not play it.
I've golfed for about 11 years now, but haven't had the chance to get out as much as I'd like to
 
au_man said:
My pleasure sweetheart. I made more than enough at the Motel today and only Vinde had any. I didn't tell Peach that the special tequila in up in the Penthouse... ;)

ohhhh i must go on a hunt for it..
 
Good morning,cellmates and warden!!
Have an easy day today outside my cell,
Ive got to make some calls!
Guess ill make them on my CELLphone! :D
 
Last edited:
omahaman2 said:
Good morning,cellmates and warden!!
Have an easy day today outside my cell,
Ive got to make some calls!
Gues ill make them on my CELLphone! :D

*groans*
 
ccnyman said:
Hmmmm. You look vaguely familiar. Have we met?
*stands with my hands on my hips, giving you a once over*

Ummmmm yep....I do believe we've bumped into each other a couple of times :rose:

How ya been cc?
 
FantasySlut said:
*stands with my hands on my hips, giving you a once over*

Ummmmm yep....I do believe we've bumped into each other a couple of times :rose:

How ya been cc?

Good, Fantasy. How've you been? Haven't seen you for a little while. Your daily post count is down.
 
ccnyman said:
Good, Fantasy. How've you been? Haven't seen you for a little while. Your daily post count is down.
I've been okay.......No, summer's here......busier now....I'm sure it'll go back up when school's back in.
 
FantasySlut said:
I've been okay.......No, summer's here......busier now....I'm sure it'll go back up when school's back in.

Glad to hear you're ok. It's good to see you again.
 
Back
Top