Jail's Cell

omahaman2 said:
Gee,how did you figure it out?
Guess that is why your the warden!
He hit some kind of goal for some canadian team.

I was wondering why he smiled all the time,then remebered you were from Canada,too! :)
LOL well, he probably remembers me from the Calgary Stampede when I rode him bareback. :devil:
 
Jail said:
LOL well, he probably remembers me from the Calgary Stampede when I rode him bareback. :devil:


He mentioned that at the press conference! :)
He mentioned that another owner named Mario
was still smiling because of a certain canadian lady!
 
omahaman2 said:
He mentioned that at the press conference! :)
He mentioned that another owner named Mario
was still smiling because of a certain canadian lady!
I must be really famous then :rolleyes:
 
Jail said:
LOL well, he probably remembers me from the Calgary Stampede when I rode him bareback. :devil:

I never knew you were into that kind of event. We could have our own rodeo some day.
 
Jailhouse said:
Make with the coffee. I'm losing IQ points by the minute, here.
uh no...........you make MY coffee. You can find someone else to make yours :cathappy:
 
hotguy1234 said:
so tell me more about the roping event? do you take turns there?
LOL I've never been the giver in that situation.............at least not yet :devil:
 
Jail said:
LOL I've never been the giver in that situation.............at least not yet :devil:
so you need someone else to do be the one doing the roping. I think that would be easy to find.
 
hotguy1234 said:
so you need someone else to do be the one doing the roping. I think that would be easy to find.
It's what I'm used to, for now :D
 
Jail said:
It's what I'm used to, for now :D

I think we would be trying to think of many different events for variety. Unless of course if we couldn't think of a way to make it seem fun.
 
you know ladies barrel racing can sound sort of good, if you assume that the barrel means another object, and that the idea is to increase the pace till you get to the end
 
hotguy1234 said:
I think we would be trying to think of many different events for variety. Unless of course if we couldn't think of a way to make it seem fun.
Oh Im sure we could come up with something
 
peachheart said:
Afternoon everyone
((((((((((((((((((peach)))))))))))))))))) :kiss: :rose:


it's just you and me right now. I let everyone escape this afternoon LOL
 
Jail said:
((((((((((((((((((peach)))))))))))))))))) :kiss: :rose:


it's just you and me right now. I let everyone escape this afternoon LOL

lol.. was waiting for that day.
 
Back
Top