Jail
Mrs. Flameman
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2004
- Posts
- 30,188
good night, studly............sweet dreamstxnstud said:hey beautiful. just wanted to cum in and say goodnight. sweet dreams
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
good night, studly............sweet dreamstxnstud said:hey beautiful. just wanted to cum in and say goodnight. sweet dreams
Jail said:it would be, if you were here helpin me![]()
they made ya huh?peachheart said:true. but alas i am looking for a new home now...
Jail said:they made ya huh?![]()
fuckpeachheart said:not yet but they will. just a matter of time. that is okay i need a house
Jail said:fuck
well a house would be better for you anyway
Jail said:fuck
well a house would be better for you anyway
tell them a cat will be better, then I'll send Tigger downpeachheart said:yes it would be. then my kids could get the dog they want. (not that i want one)

Jail said:tell them a cat will be better, then I'll send Tigger down![]()
you just don't want Tigger poor thing, he'll be homelesspeachheart said:cant i am allergic
shakes head. has nothing to do with that. LOLJail said:you just don't want Tigger poor thing, he'll be homeless![]()
no, I'm talking about my TiggerYes_YEs_YES said:Sorry to be a lurker...and not a poster but I hope to god you are NOT talking about MY Tigger!!! Tigger will NEVER be homeless...if for some reason I should need to give him another home...Jazey would be the first person he would go to....thank you very much...have a good day all!
yeah, but he's a hellionpeachheart said:awww tigger is so pretty
Jail said:yeah, but he's a hellion
oh I don't doubt that, Omanomahaman2 said:
omahaman2 said:

Jail said:
peachheart said:i bet he is..
sheesh some people shouldnt post til they know what they are talking about