Jersey Anyone?

Goooood moooorning!!!!

coffeeeeee...neeeeed coffffeeeeeee!!!!!

:D

Hey...where's my naked coffee delivery?
 
what in the fucking world were yu doing up at 5.30??? Is that a time on the clock??
 
no, you get what I did.....btw, just spoke with an ex-coworker who seemed to hate my guts and now hates that I'm gone.
 
yups.....but I'm the one that gets the last laugh, I had a patient walk up to me today and ask me why I left.
 
It was a beautimous day...kid sis and I took the dog for a walk (read run) at lunch....did some running around this evening...gotta finish laundry and then pack for my trip to PA Thursday.
 
It was a beautimous day...kid sis and I took the dog for a walk (read run) at lunch....did some running around this evening...gotta finish laundry and then pack for my trip to PA Thursday.

Glad one of us had a good one. My day was hell. :mad:

So...are you gonna put beef out of his misery and give him details or what? LMAO
 
details of??? I'm sure the concert we went to with your parents after taking your kid to mcdonald's would have him squirming in his seat
 
details of??? I'm sure the concert we went to with your parents after taking your kid to mcdonald's would have him squirming in his seat

or taking my brother to karaoke where he was a stick in the mud and never even tried to enjoy himself.

see, beef....i wait for permission to give details.
 
The night I got soooo drunk I went back to your house and fell asleep on your couch...snoring the whole time?

LMAO Beef....not all the stories of 2 girls meeting from lit revolve around panties and pussy.
 
The night I got soooo drunk I went back to your house and fell asleep on your couch...snoring the whole time?

LMAO Beef....not all the stories of 2 girls meeting from lit revolve around panties and pussy.

Ummmm..i think i was the one snoring...you hit me for it, if i'm not mistaken! LMAO

And I agree with GG....but in beef's defense....the GOOD stories usually do revolve around those things! ROFL
 
Back
Top