entitled
the quiet one
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2002
- Posts
- 17,813
Yay for bandages and smart girlies!RedHairedandFriendly said:Yea, my daughter helped me.We do that first aid stuff in Girl Scouts, she's so smart.
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yay for bandages and smart girlies!RedHairedandFriendly said:Yea, my daughter helped me.We do that first aid stuff in Girl Scouts, she's so smart.
![]()
Yeppers. . .I'm always cutting myself. I set a knife on the counter once (like we all have done millions of times) and this one time, I knock it off and it stabs the top of my bare foot, because I didn't jump back far enough!entitled said:Yay for bandages and smart girlies!
i've got a scar on one toe cause that happened when i was really little and the knife got stuck in the bone.RedHairedandFriendly said:Yeppers. . .I'm always cutting myself. I set a knife on the counter once (like we all have done millions of times) and this one time, I knock it off and it stabs the top of my bare foot, because I didn't jump back far enough!
I nearly did that once...luckily I was wearing shoes and they were too big so i only thought I'd been got.RedHairedandFriendly said:Yeppers. . .I'm always cutting myself. I set a knife on the counter once (like we all have done millions of times) and this one time, I knock it off and it stabs the top of my bare foot, because I didn't jump back far enough!

Ravennera said:Hey Joey... just a cold Coke with lemon pleaseThanks
![]()

Don't give me that you just came back, You posted a minute ago, yes, but before that it was 2:33....joeys-game said:*sulks..no hello from Red today*

RedHairedandFriendly said:Don't give me that you just came back, You posted a minute ago, yes, but before that it was 2:33....
*Pouts*

Tackles you to the floor, straddles you and kisses you deep. . .joeys-game said:Hey there sexy Red![]()
![]()

RedHairedandFriendly said:Tackles you to the floor, straddles you and kisses you deep. . .
Don't you know you don't ever disagree with a red head!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Good now be nice. . . I'm writing SRP's. Still have to find time to write up the opening for the other one too. Babette is anxious to start.joeys-game said:*oh nooooo, not again..i wasn't disagreeing or questioning you honest*
*returns the kiss, just as deeply*![]()
Nope, he ain't learned that yet, Miss Red. You'd think he would have, considering you're a red head and my hair is auburn but nooooooo.RedHairedandFriendly said:Tackles you to the floor, straddles you and kisses you deep. . .
Don't you know you don't ever disagree with a red head!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

There are a couple guys that I wish would do some posting on our SRPs but they're too busy. *pout*RedHairedandFriendly said:Good now be nice. . . I'm writing SRP's. Still have to find time to write up the opening for the other one too. Babette is anxious to start.
Tom Collins said:Nope, he ain't learned that yet, Miss Red. You'd think he would have, considering you're a red head and my hair is auburn but nooooooo.![]()
I had a guy up and disappear. . .It's only been 4 days, so I'm trying not to freak, but it is a great thread and we are at the climax we started with post one. We started in the future and then "flashbacked" the history of the story. Now we are in the present and he's gone!!! grrrr. .. 4 days, 4 days, just 4 days. . . repeats over and over and over.Tom Collins said:There are a couple guys that I wish would do some posting on our SRPs but they're too busy. *pout*
RedHairedandFriendly said:Good now be nice. . . I'm writing SRP's. Still have to find time to write up the opening for the other one too. Babette is anxious to start.
Tom Collins said:There are a couple guys that I wish would do some posting on our SRPs but they're too busy. *pout*

Your problem is that you like the lessons too frickin' much, baby. *lick*joeys-game said:*I am being nice...and i do learn my lessons eventually...*![]()
*i posted room...*![]()
![]()
And it was a really good post too
But I can't post Room until Jus does...I can't post College until M0 does and I can't post Neighbor until you, Jus and M0 do...lol I'm in a bind.

Tom Collins said:Your problem is that you like the lessons too frickin' much, baby. *lick*
And, yes, you did post room.And it was a really good post too
![]()
But I can't post Room until Jus does...I can't post College until M0 does and I can't post Neighbor until you, Jus and M0 do...lol I'm in a bind.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Without being bound.*pout*![]()
*sound of a whip cracking* That's a good boi.joeys-game said:*well yeah i guess i do like lessons...*![]()
*i will post neighbor now, mistress..lol*..*growl*

Tom Collins said:*sound of a whip cracking* That's a good boi.![]()
![]()
jushorny said:Hey hey....................I posted on Room................
Must be time for a beer.................
![]()
Joey & Tom

joeys-game said:*hey jus..bout time you woke up*
"sure what kind you want"![]()
Such a good doll baby. *taking your face in my hands and kissing both your and then your soft lips*joeys-game said:*posted mistress..eyes down, grinning *