Tom Collins
Ho Ho Hic
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2005
- Posts
- 9,133
Wussie...I would have gone all the way and called before I left so I wouldn't have to stop on the way.ibhard said:i got half way and lost my nerve![]()
*licking joey's lips*Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wussie...I would have gone all the way and called before I left so I wouldn't have to stop on the way.ibhard said:i got half way and lost my nerve![]()
*licking joey's lips*nyh-uh *pretends not to like the sound of belts cracking like whips*Tom Collins said:*pullin; out my leather belt* Suuuuuuure, ib...I believe you. *cracking the end of the belt against the floor like a whip* C'mere, baby...![]()
Tom Collins said:Did you see the links I put in a higher up post for you, babe?![]()
and a *spank*Tom Collins said:*pullin; out my leather belt* Suuuuuuure, ib...I believe you. *cracking the end of the belt against the floor like a whip* C'mere, baby...![]()
hardgrader said:oof--that lit burp bucked me!
maybe i'll drive south instead? i like the sun shining on my butt crack this time of the yearTom Collins said:Wussie...I would have gone all the way and called before I left so I wouldn't have to stop on the way.*licking joey's lips*
If I have to come to you it's gonna go worse for you, you know that, right?ibhard said:nyh-uh *pretends not to like the sound of belts cracking like whips*
Please! Stay right where you are, doll baby. jushorny said:enjoy the buck?
Welcome...I gave you links to where I'm in the threads and at the hot action but feel free to read the entire threads...course that would take quite a while with Neighbor cuz it's like 18 pages or something...College is only about 8 though and it's all really good.hardgrader said:I did--I'm going to have some funtime reading later! thanks hottieand a *spank*

ibhard said:i got half way and lost my nerve![]()
Tom Collins said:If I have to come to you it's gonna go worse for you, you know that, right?Please! Stay right where you are, doll baby.
![]()
i remember hearing that before, somewhere in ib's past.. haha, but nothin fun though How are you wanting to see it, baby?joeys-game said:*this should be good..i want to use that belt when your through with it*

joeys-game said:i would have fallen off my chair if the phone had a rang..![]()
i'm sureYou might wanna get a pair of Eidder down undies if you're talking about where I am cuz it's colder than a witch's tit at 5000 feet in a brass bra here.ibhard said:maybe i'll drive south instead? i like the sun shining on my butt crack this time of the year![]()

ibhard said:i remember hearing that before, somewhere in ib's past.. haha, but nothin fun though
![]()

*Picking put my phone and dialing your digits...*joeys-game said:i would have fallen off my chair if the phone had a rang..![]()

hardgrader said:Probbaly not as much as the buck I'd give you or you'd give me---but you, know, hey--what'sa poor boy to do?

Tom Collins said:Welcome...I gave you links to where I'm in the threads and at the hot action but feel free to read the entire threads...course that would take quite a while with Neighbor cuz it's like 18 pages or something...College is only about 8 though and it's all really good.![]()
Tom Collins said:How are you wanting to see it, baby?Across your own cheeks?
![]()
oh, jeez nevermind then, i'm better off sitting where i'm atTom Collins said:You might wanna get a pair of Eidder down undies if you're talking about where I am cuz it's colder than a witch's tit at 5000 feet in a brass bra here.![]()
hardgrader said:Such a good sharer---a model preschool grad like myself---
seriously--glad to meet you Tom---(and everyone in the room)--thisis going to be good place torelease pent up sexual frustrations!!!!
ibhard said:oh, jeez nevermind then, i'm better off sitting where i'm at![]()

Damn straight...errr...bent it is!! Anything goes in Jus' Place, baby.hardgrader said:Such a good sharer---a model preschool grad like myself---
seriously--glad to meet you Tom---(and everyone in the room)--thisis going to be good place torelease pent up sexual frustrations!!!!
*grope*
*fondle*
*spank*
*goose*