bustee_mcqueen
looking for answers...
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2005
- Posts
- 8,240
joeys-game said:*i wasn't doin nothin bustee, honest*..*snicker*
*slaps your arse and then sucks on your neck* o really??
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
joeys-game said:*i wasn't doin nothin bustee, honest*..*snicker*
joeys-game said:*er..yeah..plays a hot guy..very*![]()
jushorny said:Rules??? what kinda rules???

bustee_mcqueen said:well its not just the unpacking that needs seeing to![]()
![]()
Well, joey's the only one that's hard me publicly in my actual gender. That being female.hardgrader said:I'll take whatever you wanna give TC!pussy is good too....but if you're packin'...
I can feel your hand is proportionate to your........uh...........av
you mean hot?![]()

Tom Collins said:Well, joey's the only one that's hard me publicly in my actual gender. That being female.![]()

Name the date and time and I'll be there with bells on, bigboy.*lick*jushorny said:As of this date, that is![]()

jushorny said:I direct my attentions to wherever they might be needed![]()
Tom Collins said:Well, joey's the only one that's hard me publicly in my actual gender. That being female.![]()
Tom Collins said:Name the date and time and I'll be there with bells on, bigboy.*lick*![]()
bustee_mcqueen said:great when do you start?![]()
I've had no complaints from either men or women. *lecherous laugh*hardgrader said:Female is good...and TC "playing guy" HAS to be awsome....
*growling*jushorny said:preferrring spontanaeity![]()

Tom Collins said:I've had no complaints from either men or women. *lecherous laugh*
jushorny said:Hmmm easier than I thought................the application process that is

bustee_mcqueen said:*slaps your arse and then sucks on your neck* o really??

bustee_mcqueen said:lol, well you may be the only applicant but i think you'd do a great job![]()
![]()
hardgrader said:Female is good...and TC "playing guy" HAS to be awsome....
Is it? Maybe I'll give you a ride some time when it's not so busy in here...and I'm not distracted by an intimate apparel search.hardgrader said:That's--ahm--exciting.

joeys-game said:*you know what that does to me*![]()
Damn, lovie. *deep, souldful kiss* That's just about the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me.joeys-game said:her 'playing guy'..well she/ he is the only guy to have actually 'done me'..in a public forum..and she was how to put it appropriately..*brought me to my fuckin knees, beggin for more*
