Jus' Place

joeys-game said:
*i'll have a beer chaser..you want a shot of tequila as well*

*pours a draft for both of us* Na, I think I'll hold on the shots for a bit. It seems like its been quiet in here today
 
jushorny said:
*pours a draft for both of us* Na, I think I'll hold on the shots for a bit. It seems like its been quiet in here today


*drinks the shot..pours another..sits back with the beer..yeah it has been quiet..really quiet*

*hopefully this will get rid of my headache*
 
joeys-game said:
*drinks the shot..pours another..sits back with the beer..yeah it has been quiet..really quiet*

*hopefully this will get rid of my headache*

Headache huh, want me to rub your temples?
 
joeys-game said:
Yeah rub my temples jus, that would be great.

*moves aorund to behind you, both hands begin softly rubbing your temples, applying more pressure as fingers work in circular motion*
 
jushorny said:
*moves aorund to behind you, both hands begin softly rubbing your temples, applying more pressure as fingers work in circular motion*


*that feels great jus..you don't mind doing the back of my neck do ya*
 
LatinLady said:
Hello guys!

Hello sexy biker chick :kiss:

joeys-game said:
*that feels great jus..you don't mind doing the back of my neck do ya*

*Moves hands slowly down your cheeks to your neck, rubbing from center of back aournd to the sides*
Like this?
 
*slaps jus's arse on the way in and then :kiss:es his cheek* hi ;)

*gives joey a quick :kiss: under the ear*

whatcha all been up to?
 
jushorny said:
Hello sexy biker chick :kiss:



*Moves hands slowly down your cheeks to your neck, rubbing from center of back aournd to the sides*
Like this?


*yeah jus, just like that man..that feels good*
 
Hey everyone :) Doing OK I guess :)

My new helmet came in .. getting it tonight I CAN NOT WAIT!!

Check the new sig line ehehehehe
 
bustee_mcqueen said:
*slaps jus's arse on the way in and then :kiss:es his cheek* hi ;)

*gives joey a quick :kiss: under the ear*

whatcha all been up to?


*hi there bustee..don't slap his ass when he's behind me..he jerks and loses his rythem..on my neck* :devil:
 
Back
Top