jushorny
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2004
- Posts
- 30,422
bustee_mcqueen said:*slaps jus's arse on the way in and thenes his cheek* hi
*gives joey a quickunder the ear*
whatcha all been up to?
Hey you Bustee how goes it

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
bustee_mcqueen said:*slaps jus's arse on the way in and thenes his cheek* hi
*gives joey a quickunder the ear*
whatcha all been up to?

LatinLady said:Hey everyoneDoing OK I guess
![]()
My new helmet came in .. getting it tonight I CAN NOT WAIT!!
Check the new sig line ehehehehe
joeys-game said:*hi there bustee..don't slap his ass when he's behind me..he jerks and loses his rythem..on my neck*![]()
es your adam's apple* aww i'm sorry hun will you ever forgive me? bustee_mcqueen said:*es your adam's apple* aww i'm sorry hun will you ever forgive me?
![]()
jushorny said:Hey you Bustee how goes it![]()

jushorny said:he's just jealous he didn't get the slap on the ass
bustee_mcqueen said:i was gonna be dirty then but i'll rein it in
it's all fine here!!
bustee_mcqueen said:how can i slap his arse when he's sitting down?![]()
bustee_mcqueen said:*es your adam's apple* aww i'm sorry hun will you ever forgive me?
![]()
jushorny said:he's just jealous he didn't get the slap on the ass

bustee_mcqueen said:how can i slap his arse when he's sitting down?![]()


jushorny said:why sould you be the only one to rein it in???![]()
Glad to hear all is fine by you
You can't but he still wishes it was him who got it![]()

joeys-game said:*that has a nice ring to it..don't you think*![]()
RedHairedandFriendly said:Hey there, lover. I've missed you.![]()
![]()

joeys-game said:Hello Red..![]()
*hows the trip*
Have you lost my halo, since I've been gone?jushorny said:![]()
Missed you too gorgeous
![]()
![]()

RedHairedandFriendly said:Have you lost my halo, since I've been gone?![]()
![]()
jushorny said:You can check all the threads Red, halo hasn't moved a bit
I will trust you. 