redgarters
Hopeless romantic
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2020
- Posts
- 593
One of the best love songs of all timeomg you just activated me like the fucking Winter Soldier, listening to Allison Krauss in my dad's car![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
One of the best love songs of all timeomg you just activated me like the fucking Winter Soldier, listening to Allison Krauss in my dad's car![]()

omg you just activated me like the fucking Winter Soldier, listening to Allison Krauss in my dad's car![]()
Keith Whitley did a good version tooOne of the best love songs of all time![]()
That line is right up there with “Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose.” When it come to all time great lines in songs.From a country music themed WIP for Valentines challenge:
I did an internet search and found the source about puberty being inordinately kind. In a 1990s Pinky and the Brain cartoon, the Brain said it sarcastically in a non-sexual situation to a Dolly Parton parody character. My MC is quite sincere (and quite horny).(Clearly established that the brother who speaks is months over 18, though younger than his sisters)
By this time, I had become more aware of their looks. Erica had long, honey blonde hair, while Jasmine's shorter hair was a luxurious dark red. Jasmine was bigger in the boobs and ass, but puberty had been inordinately kind to both of them. If they weren't my sisters, I'd have given the devil a mortgage on my soul to be with either of them, but there's no way in hell I'd be able to choose between them.
(From an as-yet-unpublished story, 10000 words and not finished.)
She put on a pair of gym shorts and a battered Nirvana T-shirt.
“You look adorable,” I said, “But I wouldn’t take you for a Nirvana fan.”
“Oh,” she said, looking down at the shirt, “It’s my mom’s.”
Oh, that's goodThe hair on his chest and stomach screamed masculinity, where my smooth body whispered, ‘use me.’
From my Holiday WIP, just poking a little fun at some of my older friends at Lit.
I'm somehow feeling seen and violated at the same time...She put on a pair of gym shorts and a battered Nirvana T-shirt.
“You look adorable,” I said, “But I wouldn’t take you for a Nirvana fan.”
“Oh,” she said, looking down at the shirt, “It’s my mom’s.”
We're a self deprecating lot...From one of mine:From my Holiday WIP, just poking a little fun at some of my older friends at Lit.
We're a self deprecation lot...From on of mine:
---
“Did you find me a t-shirt?”, Bonnie’s voice called from the bathroom. I opted for an old ‘Hotel California’ shirt with the lyric, ‘You can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave.’ written on the back in stylized script. My dad picked it up at one of the Eagles farewell tours when I was a kid, and it had been a favorite of mine ever since I had stolen it from him.
Oh, come on, It's not like you have someone do that for you...Who's self-deficating?
Oh, come on, It's not like you have someone do that for you...![]()
That's either brilliant or extremely bad writing.I saw a preview for a new show, and someone said, "Don't be so self-deficating."
That's either brilliant or extremely bad writing.
It's something called the paper, and the ESL reporter says to the head of the paper, after he apologized for how heavily he edited her story.
I watched that show and though it was pretty mid, but I crushed on that Asian actress.