just wicked
Purely Wicked
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2005
- Posts
- 7,228
wtexcat said:I am waiting for one in heat![]()
![]()
![]()
that would be you
LOL...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
wtexcat said:I am waiting for one in heat![]()
![]()
![]()
that would be you
Baron Waste said:Mmmmmm, poison kisses, my favorite. You shouldn't have.![]()
just wicked said:mmm...I like that even more
Irish XTC said:kissing my way up your back to your neck... gently kissing your neck..
just wicked said:gives me the shivers ...I like it...
just wicked said:soft touches all over???
does that make it better?
You are too sweet.just wicked said:any thing for you...
Remind me to let you bite me the next time I see you. 
Irish XTC said:slides hands under neath u to gently rub your breasts while contunuing to kiss an lick your neck..
ohucanfeel said:Better? You can't even imagine how much better it will feel!!
To say touches will be all over is an understatement!!!
just wicked said:mmmmm
keep going
Baron Waste said:You are too sweet.Remind me to let you bite me the next time I see you.
![]()
just wicked said:mmm...I like the way that sounds...
wtexcat said:Tis true though.
Irish XTC said:gently bites then kisses your neck.. sry for they poke in they back![]()
ohucanfeel said:It will get so intense......
just wicked said:Tis true I am always in heat to ...hehehe

Okay, but there's a two pint limit...just wicked said:
wtexcat said:Well I think we would be in bliss![]()
![]()
Irish XTC said:u can flip over an i can do they front 2![]()
Baron Waste said:Okay, but there's a two pint limit...![]()
just wicked said:Please do...
Irish XTC said:starts at your feet an starts to work up on they inside of your legs... Any place off limits ?
I'll swap ya two for two...Heh heh hehjust wicked said:good caus thats all I got...hehehe
