kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
Irish XTC said:grabs camera... brt !!!!
I didn't say we were doing anything
she is my bestest friend you know!
for real!
for real!Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Irish XTC said:grabs camera... brt !!!!
for real!kylasdream said:I didn't say we were doing anythingshe is my bestest friend you know!
for real!

Irish XTC said:hehe so thats how u each get pics of each other.... hmmmmmm![]()
kylasdream said:Oh I take her pic's she doesn't take mine
Irish XTC said:mmm hmmmm... thats what they all say..
you wanna cum watch...hehehehehe
Irish XTC said:yes i do !!!!!!![]()
kylasdream said:well she has to leave now so maybe next time![]()
she says bye

Irish XTC said:o give her a kiss for me![]()
Irish XTC said:hehe wich cheek ?![]()
Irish XTC said:hmmm I guess I will just have to sit here an wonder![]()
kylasdream said:yup......just sit there til she comes on and you can ask her!
Irish XTC said:well that i can do... takes his hand out of his shorts an ~!~ sighs ~!~

kylasdream said:Just for you Hunni!
I love you this much!![]()
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/bumps/Bumpgrind.gif
kenstrus2 said:
Good morning babes.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/kenstrus/Greetings/Coffee.jpg
I do hope you have a good day. I'm off to work.
Irish XTC said:well that i can do... takes his hand out of his shorts an ~!~ sighs ~!~
mark197205 said:Evening JW![]()
![]()
![]()
just wicked said:Good morning Irish I see you had some fun yesterday...hehehe
Hope you had a great week end...


