livefreeordie
Really Really Experienced
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2005
- Posts
- 320
Hello again sexy woman ... hope you're having a good day, trying to stay out of this $#)$*&*!&$_)!*@(&# rain.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
livefreeordie said:Hello again sexy woman ... hope you're having a good day, trying to stay out of this $#)$*&*!&$_)!*@(&# rain.
Hi hun.. glad your in where it's WARM...just wicked said:Evening hun...

supahspaz said:Hi hun.. glad your in where it's WARM...![]()
I'll bet hahaha I have to go out tonight and not looking forward to it...just wicked said:LOL...thanks ...me to hehehe...

supahspaz said:I'll bet hahaha I have to go out tonight and not looking forward to it...![]()
yea it does.. I'll admit it hahahaha damn groceries ..just wicked said:Sucks to be you...hehehe...dress worm...
It's going to rain some more tonight and get really cold and windy...
supahspaz said:yea it does.. I'll admit it hahahaha damn groceries ..
Not when the cupboards bare grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I went away last weekend and those who stayed HOME neglected to go....just wicked said:lol...funny...well you can always hope for a nice week end...
supahspaz said:Not when the cupboards bare grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I went away last weekend and those who stayed HOME neglected to go....
kylasdream said:wheres the wicked one??????
![]()
just wicked said:
Mmmmmm, that looks...interestingjust wicked said:
Evening, my sweet little wicked one.kylasdream said:so are you relaxing.......
Baron Waste said:Mmmmmm, that looks...interesting![]()
Evening, my sweet little wicked one.
just wicked said:Hi Hun...
sorry I missed you but I went back to work I was sooo bored ...
just wicked said:No playing...lol
kenstrus2 said:Evening JW. Did Kyla loan you the whipped cream?
Really?just wicked said:
Me too....
LMAOohucanfeel said:Back to work is good! Being bored is not good! Helping you through the work day would have been great....
just wicked said:LOL...yes and the hand cuffs to...
ohucanfeel said:Back to work is good! Being bored is not good! Helping you through the work day would have been great....
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/just-wicked/action-smiley-032.gifBaron Waste said:Really?Me too....
LMAO