just wicked
Purely Wicked
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2005
- Posts
- 7,228
mark197205 said:But to you I pale in comparison on both counts....![]()
![]()
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/just-wicked/thxox.gif you are very sweet this morning and I like it...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
mark197205 said:But to you I pale in comparison on both counts....![]()
![]()
just wicked said:http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/just-wicked/thxox.gif you are very sweet this morning and I like it...
mark197205 said:Its all down to you, you draw out my sweet side.......
kylasdream said:Morning Hunni.....Big Wet...![]()
just wicked said:Thanks babe ...![]()
How's your morning going so far?
kylasdream said:its all good now...I have the house to myself.....![]()
Hows yours?
we should start a support group New Englanders that hate 5 days of straight rainjust wicked said:Not to bad...
I am so f@#ken sick of this rain though...

supahspaz said:we should start a support group New Englanders that hate 5 days of straight rain
Hi Wicked..![]()
Spaz![]()
just wicked said:I'm all for that...LOL
Hi hun welcome to my thread...

supahspaz said:Thanks.. think I will enjoy it here![]()
![]()
just wicked said:Not to bad...
I am so f@#ken sick of this rain though...
kylasdream said:Hmmm...we're not the only ones sick of it!...lol
just wicked said:I don't know about that I think it might be the muffin man in you...![]()
![]()
mark197205 said:You think so?
you say that like it's a bad thingjust wicked said:We are very Wicked here...http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/just-wicked/ththDragonEyes.jpg

supahspaz said:you say that like it's a bad thing![]()
![]()
just wicked said:I can see that...LOL...but it still sucks...
kylasdream said:yes I know it does...but what can you do...besides bitch about it!
just wicked said:Not to bad...
I am so f@#ken sick of this rain though...
livefreeordie said:Good morning!
This rain is annoying. I got away from it this weekend, but now it won't go away!
just wicked said:Lucky you...
I love dark and drab just not rainny dark and drab...lol...
livefreeordie said:Like you said, especially not for this long. And I'll be outdoors for about 6 hours in this tonight. Yuck.
just wicked said:Well when you find something your good at stick with it and I am so good at bitching...LOL
kylasdream said:well yes I know this!