Just Wicked

ohucanfeel said:
As my hands move across your skin and muscles, the intense feelings will build and eventually take your breath away.....
and the more your hands move the more relaxed I get...​
 
Shagly said:
Mmmmm.............just so squeezable in here. ;)
I do love a good squeezable from time to time...and it's not raining in here like it is out there...​
 
Good morning JW. I know its night time now and hope you enjoy your day. :kiss:​
 
Good morning, JW. Since you have treated me to so many lovely photos, I thought I'd share one with you...Heh heh heh...Stop tipping in your chair, you may fall when you see this. :nana: I hope this gives you a smile when you get home, and I hope you had a great night :kiss:
 
Last edited:

Morning Sexy One! :kiss:
Hope this rain situation hasn't impacted your schedule severly.
Trust your boo boo is doing well. :rose:
I still would be happy to kiss it and make it better. ;) hehehe
You take care, JW. :kiss:

​
 
Baron Waste said:
Good morning, JW. Since you have treated me to so many lovely photos, I thought I'd share one with you...Heh heh heh...Stop tipping in your chair, you may fall when you see this. :nana: I hope this gives you a smile when you get home, and I hope you had a great night :kiss:

Hey .............thats just not right!http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/Noooo.gif
but I know its not true......or else there wouldn't be any kittens left!http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/1580/nanaagray2ye.gif
LMAO!
​
 
Baron Waste said:
Good morning, JW. Since you have treated me to so many lovely photos, I thought I'd share one with you...Heh heh heh...Stop tipping in your chair, you may fall when you see this. :nana: I hope this gives you a smile when you get home, and I hope you had a great night :kiss:
Good thing I sat up because I would have fallen over laughing after seeing that pic...very funny...
:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:​
 
JupiterRising said:

Morning Sexy One! :kiss:
Hope this rain situation hasn't impacted your schedule severly.
Trust your boo boo is doing well. :rose:
I still would be happy to kiss it and make it better. ;) hehehe
You take care, JW. :kiss:

​
Hi Hun I have missed you..{{{J}}}
I hope life is treating you well... :rose: :kiss:
I am almost al better thanks... :kiss: :kiss:​
 
Back
Top