just wicked
Purely Wicked
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2005
- Posts
- 7,228
kylasdream said:Have a good day.....what are you leaving already!
NO just being polite for a change...LOL
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:Have a good day.....what are you leaving already!
just wicked said:
kenstrus2 said:
Thats right. Your its not polite to spit. http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/Chair-Fall.gif
just wicked said:NO just being polite for a change...LOL
kylasdream said:hmmmm...you feeling ok.....lmao
just wicked said:You will have to remember that when you see the muffin man...LOL
kenstrus2 said:
just wicked said:All righty then...LOL
kenstrus2 said:Sorry was confused by the muffin man thing.
just wicked said:LOL...
kenstrus2 said:
just wicked said:Hi Hun I have missed you..{{{J}}}
I hope life is treating you well...![]()
![]()
I am almost al better thanks...![]()


just wicked said:I'll forgive you this time but next time you will need to be spanked...lol
kenstrus2 said:
JupiterRising said:
Hi Sexy One! Good to be missed.
Life is good, but missing some blueprints.
You wouldn't have any ideas on where I might find some... Do you?
Great news to hear your almost 100% again, JW.![]()
kenstrus2 said:Hehehe.
just wicked said:
kenstrus2 said:
That looks like a good idea. Do you feel the need to be licked?![]()
just wicked said:
kenstrus2 said:Ohh so you wanna do the lickin first....That works for me.
just wicked said:you should just shut up and take your licks like a man...
kenstrus2 said:
Ohh baby!!!!!http://yelims.free.fr/Sexe/Sexe23.gif