just wicked
Purely Wicked
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2005
- Posts
- 7,228
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kenstrus2 said:I will have to do that and make arrangements I suppose.
kylasdream said:Good morning Wicked One!
just wicked said:Good morning babe and how are things???
kylasdream said:things are pretty good!
Oh we are having a B-day party on the 12th
just wicked said:That was one of the reasons I called yesterday and I forgot to ask...lol
and what does little miss thing want...hehehe
kylasdream said:lmao....I just now got a phone call asking the same thing....
I have no idea what she wants????
just wicked said:Well you know we will all be there ...
I don't think I'v missed one yet...
kylasdream said:ummm...you know who can come too!![]()
the more the merrier
just wicked said:
LOL...good morning hun...
kenstrus2 said:Good morning and will be around in and out I suppose.
just wicked said:You suppose you don't know...lol...j/k
kenstrus2 said:Ummm well depending on when you catch me hun.
just wicked said:I guess that depends one if your working tonight or not...
just wicked said:LOL...I'm sure you know how would love to come...
kenstrus2 said:hehehe..Tomorrow during the day I'm working.
I guess then I will catch you a some pont today then ...lolkylasdream said:lmao............Okay then its settled
just wicked said:I guess then I will catch you a some pont today then ...lol
just wicked said:LOL...yes it is but I just remembered the minions wont be here...
kylasdream said:Oh really where will they be????
just wicked said:hmmm...
just wicked said:In Mass...![]()
But we will still be there...![]()
I have to run for a bit talk to ya soon...