Just Wicked

just wicked said:
I want to know how you plan on making me feel these feelings... :nana:​

my lips against yours...my fingertips on your cheek pressing down your body....will be the start...
 
ohucanfeel said:
my lips against yours...my fingertips on your cheek pressing down your body....will be the start...

thats a good start and then where will you go next...​
 
just wicked said:
thats a good start and then where will you go next...​

we go into a complete and exclusive state of being together and enjoying the moment and intrigue of seeing what is next...
 
ohucanfeel said:
we go into a complete and exclusive state of being together and enjoying the moment and intrigue of seeing what is next...


being together touching and feeling and breathing ...​
 
ohucanfeel said:
Feel the intensity build....the breathing increase with each touch...

with each touch I can feel your heart pound aginst my chest and and feel your hot breath on my neck...
 
just wicked said:
with each touch I can feel your heart pound aginst my chest and and feel your hot breath on my neck...

The pounding increases by the second and the intensity builds as I move along you...
 
ohucanfeel said:
The pounding increases by the second and the intensity builds as I move along you...


I can feel your hardness as you move down my body...​
 
just wicked said:
I can feel your hardness as you move down my body...​

It is moving along you and pressing into the areas that are most stimulated...
 
ohucanfeel said:
It is moving along you and pressing into the areas that are most stimulated...


and my body is getting more stimulated by the moment...​
 
just wicked said:
and my body is getting more stimulated by the moment...​


G'night JW~

I must go! I am feeling dizzy, I think I have lost blood flow to my brain!
 
ohucanfeel said:
G'night JW~

I must go! I am feeling dizzy, I think I have lost blood flow to my brain!

well next time we will have to take care of that...good night... :kiss: :rose: :kiss:​
 
Nightly update

Hello my dark angel. http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thdemonblackwings.jpgHere's your nightly humor update. I hear that to get an edge, certain candy companies have added steroids to their Halloween candy this year http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/mnm.jpg I think I got some of this stuff because I feel like http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thbadassbuddy_com-streaking.gif Unfortunately, this stuff had a rather unfortunate effect on many people http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thththththbuttshake.gifhttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thspongebobbuttdance.gifhttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/th6bccbc13.gif Steroid use has also been discovered in the animal world, and due to the predators enhancement techniques, prey has had to adapt http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/zebra.jpg Some animals however have chosen to fight fire with fire, and used steroids themselves with some unfortunate results http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/ththgiraffe2.gif The whole thing http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/smells.jpg to me. And always remember http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thFuckIt.gif Heh heh heh. Have a good sleep, and I'll catch ya tomorrow.
 
Baron Waste said:
Hello my dark angel. Here's your nightly humor update. I hear that to get an edge, certain candy companies have added steroids to their Halloween candy this year http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/mnm.jpg I think I got some of this stuff because I feel like http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thbadassbuddy_com-streaking.gif Unfortunately, this stuff had a rather unfortunate effect on many people http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thththththbuttshake.gifhttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thspongebobbuttdance.gifhttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/th6bccbc13.gif Steroid use has also been discovered in the animal world, and due to the predators enhancement techniques, prey has had to adapt http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/zebra.jpg Some animals however have chosen to fight fire with fire, and used steroids themselves with some unfortunate results http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/ththgiraffe2.gif The whole thing http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/smells.jpg to me. And always remember http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thFuckIt.gif Heh heh heh. Have a good sleep, and I'll catch ya tomorrow.


OMG you are so funnyhttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/just-wicked/18.gif...
I love waking up to your nightly humor updates
Have a great day ...​
 
Back
Top